chapter 34

Priya's pov

I never ever would have dreamed that I would be in this kind of situation?

Right now my handsome boss is carrying me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and walking in long strides to God knows where.

And the most unbelievable thing is, just now my boss spanked me!

He spanked me.

What the hell is wrong with him?

Another important question is 'What is happening to me?' I always used to feel disgusted with men's touch especially that psycho's touch. now, but.... why am I not repelling Damon's touch?

Wait.why I'm feeling cooling sensation near my legs?
my dress is just above my knees, so right now it must have risen up.shit.i cursed in my mind and started to wiggle in his shoulder .this is embarrassing how can I voice this out to him.just thinking about my back view right now I started to struggle more in his shoulder.

"Priya more you struggle, more punishment you will get baby ", I heard him say in his low magnetic voice with a warning.

Wow, his voice sounds so sexy dangerous.stop it priya.

Why he sounds so angry. I'm the one who is supposed to be angry because of that idiot.

Calm down priya .first you must handle this demon boss of yours.

" But sir my dress ", I purposely said in my low voice to gain sympathy from him.

Act priya.act .your boss definitely has some soft spot for you.

" Please let me down sir" I slowly inclined my voice towards left and lowly whispered near his left ear so that he can hear the sadness in my voice.

He immediately became stiff and stopped walking after hearing my whisper.

Did I succeed in my act?

"Are you seducing your boss, priya ", he said in a deep voice.

Dei.naan eppo da unna seduce pannen. ( when did I seduce you, man? )

( dei is kind of like an informal term used to refer a man)

"Very well ", He said and moved his arms which was previously around my calves upwards and secured my dress around the backside of my middle thigh.

Now I became stiff.

" Now it's perfect ", he said while lightly caressing my back thigh with his other free hand.i even felt that he said that line with a pleased tone.

I'm shocked is an understatement .right now I'm feeling like high electric voltage applied to my whole body through my thighs.

Idhukku per dhaan vaaya kuduthu dasha punnakikardho , I thought while regretting my previous remark.

(Whether is this called, opening your own mouth and getting a burn on your backside )

He again resumed walking. Now I became a smart girl and learned to keep my body as well as my mouth shut.

Where the hell is he taking me?

We already reached the beginning of the lobby and even passed my room.after this there is his room and at last, there is only the reception area.

Oh my God, there is gossip queen in that area.

God, please let her stay in her seat itself. eventhough it's not possible. please God.

I don't want to get caught by her in this whole embarrassing position, then it will be known by the entire office.

Suddenly he turned right, when I raised my head to look at the world in the straight view since for the past few minutes I've been looking at in whole upside-down view, I discovered we came towards his room, which is just a few meters away from the reception area.

Thank God. I'm escaped from_

Before completing my gratefulness, in the right corner of my eye, I caught one familiar silhouette.

When I turned, there I saw Emily standing with some file in one hand, and another hand covering her mouth, her eyes are completely wide with shock.

Shit.

Busted.

(Friends i'll update the balance chapters within 24 hours stay tuned🙈😎)