chapter 96

After Priya completed the story there was pin-drop silence in the room.

Throughout her narration, she didn't look at anyone's face.  she narrated the whole incident facing the wall. She's sure that she will receive ridicule. Who will believe in the next birth and all? In the place where she has grown, it's common to say the next birth, karma, and all. But it's not proven practically. Especially will Damon who grew up here Beleive her?

With hesitation, she turned and looked at Damon to meet his eyes which were already intensely focused on her with full concentration.

suddenly The silence in the room was broken by the suppressed giggle sound.

She warily turned towards her friend who was now closing her mouth with her hand and trying to suppress her giggle. She already expected this reaction.

Priya sighed, "What do you guys think about this ?"

Swetha shrugged casually, "what is there to think? That guy is a fraud. Who will Believe past life, next life and all "

There is no point in asking about Damon's opinion. Both she and Swetha came from a place where is casual to say next birth, previous birth, and all. If she considers this as a joke, She can't expect anything from Damon who was brought up here in New York City.

It seems she has to find answers to her questions alone. After taking a long breath, "You guys leave then", she turned to her bed.

"Priya", she saw Damon approaching her.

"Yes", she answered without much expectation.

"Whatever you explained now, I can't understand most of it. But  ", he held her hands softly, "I believe you. The moment I met you in that pub I felt like _', he softly caressed her face like a fragile treasure," at last I found you. I'm not a person who believes in love at first sight. But the intense feeling and emotion I felt towards you is crazy ", he casually shrugged his shoulders and continued, "Like you said, maybe I must have been waiting for you for one lifetime. Who knows? But today I understood one thing ", he held her face in both hands," I can't lose you again. That pain I felt today is excruciating", he silently closed his eyes like reminiscing about that painful moment. The next second he abruptly opened his eyes and looked at Priya, "I know you have some plans in your mind. Whatever it is please let me know. Don't take any decision alone. I'm here for you. I can't lose you again", he immediately engulfed her in a tight hug. Priya returned his hug by embracing him tightly. She could feel his overwhelming emotion.

On the side, Swetha looked at them silently. She knows she needs to give privacy to the couple but like Damon said if Priya has some plan in mind she needs to know it too. Naama irukkara Edam theriyama irundhupom.

(Let's stay like we are invisible)

"Fine", Priya sighed and released herself from the hug." I made a decision", Priya made eye contact with both  Damon and Swetha, " I want to meet Prithvi face to face"

Since this is a short chapter will give long update coming sunday