chapter 82

~ring~ ~ring~

Ramesh sprang up from his bed hearing the ring tone which he specifically set for his now upgraded international devil boss.

"YES BOSS", Ramesh answered like an army officer.

"Did you completed the task"

"Yes boss , invitation is sent to everyone"

"I don't care about everyone. Did you send to him?"

"Yes, boss. First invitation is sent to Mr.Damon Miller, boss"

"What about the other one?"

"Second invitation is sent to Mr.Grey Hayes, boss"

"Good"

The call ended abruptly.

"Wuuuuuuu", Ramesh wailed loudly.

"Ammmaaaa Indha poochaandi Enna romba bayambuduthuran ma", he rolled in his bed.

(Mom. This Boogeyman is scaring me shitless)

"Naanum theiriyasaali maadhiri evlo dhaan nadikkaradhu"

(For How long am I going to act like a brave man)

____________

Damon felt like he lost all his energy, his head is aching, his total body is paining, his stomach feels restless but the workload still seems to be not decreasing. .CEO position is not easy especially now he has to maintain his company as well as how father's company. Before meeting Priya he never felt work has a burden but not it's different. He didn't even tease his Priya for two-three days. Once he completes this work plans to take a vacation with Priya, for that he needs to work hard now.
He tiredly slumped on his desk.

~knock knock ~

Time is just 6oclock who's here so early.

"Come in", he answered sitting upright in his chair. It's very important to maintain his usual calm posture.

Walked in Priya wearing a professional blue bodycon dress hugging her curves perfectly, looking damn beautiful.

Damon slumped with a thud on his desk

Damon slumped with a thud on his desk. cushioning his head on his arm, Damon pitifully looked at Priya. He can completely show his true self to her. Only her.

"Priya", he whispered.

"Damon ", Priya nearly ran to Damon with concern.

Before she was a little upset due to his lack of attention. Last week he showered her with kisses, suddenly he would appear like a ghost out of nowhere and kiss her saying it's a hide and catch game, even though it's only him who played the game, but for the past four days he didn't even approached her, he would also give her work commands in the Telecom itself, stating he would loose how concentration once he sees her face.