chapter 81

In the same position priya cautiously looked back to find Damon approaching her in steps that are not fast nor slow, with a playful smirk plastered on his face.

His eyes held a predatory glint which shined brightly with confidence that his prey cant escape from him.

'where did this demon get his confidence. she's a sprinter in school', priya immediately unlocked the door and tried to open it. note the point. She just tried, before she could open the door completely, it slammed by Damon.he caged her against the door, trapping her inside his arms by placing his hands on either side of her head.

'it seems his normal walking is better than her sprinting',priya lamented.

Damon leaned against her, trapping her even more with his body weight.

"caught you", Damon whispered against her right ear with his lips hotly brushing against it, making her very sensitive ear to itch more.

She tried to divert him by awkwardly laughing, "haha, you caught me, now it's my turn to catch you, Da_Damon, let me go and hide somewhere.i'll come and catch you"

Damon chuckled amusingly, "so we are playing hide and catch game", he continued to speak near her ear, making her feel itchier. she wiggled in his arms.

"priya, stay still", Damon said in a strained voice.

"no",priya wiggled more.

"fine", Damon moved away from her. before priya could heave a sigh he turned her abruptly, making her face him. next moment her lips are sealed by his own. his arm firmly wrapped around her waist, while other held her head to keep her in place.

Priya gasped at his sudden action.

Damon took the chance to deepen the kiss.

~knock~ ~knock~

Priya jolted by the sudden vibration from behind.

"Damon, I've been waiting in your room for nearly 20 minutes but here you are flirting with your girlfriend "

Damon released her lips, but still kept her in his embrace.he showed a silent gesture by placing his finger on her lips.

Priya blinked. Why is he placing his finger on her lips?

~knock~

"Damon, I know you're in there, just now I heard a banging sound, probably that must be the sound of you pushing her against the door"

Damon cursed, "fuck", but his finger started to slowly caress her lips.

Priya's face reddened due to embarrassment.

she angrily glared at him, then only she noticed Damon's eyes are intently focused on her lips.

He's slowly but sensually caressing her whole lips with his thumb.

Outside that poor man is waiting for him for 20 minutes here this demon is leisurely caressing her lips.

"Damon, if you don't come out within 2 minutes, then you won't be getting the report which you have been eagerly waiting from yesterday"

"Fine. But I need at least 15 minutes", Damon said dejectedly.

Seriously. Priya harshly bit his finger which has been continuously harassing her lips.

"Five minutes. Now I'm going to wait in your room. If you're not back in time. I'll leave and take today as my rest day", William announced and left leaving a series of footstep noise behind.

"Fuck, baby we don't have time. You can bite my finger later", he immediately removed his finger and done some setting in his watch.

After that, he resumed kissing her fiercely like a starving beast.