chapter 30

Damon's POV

When priya walked away from me, all I wanted to do is follow into her room and do something which I will definitely regret later.this is not the right time. I need to give her some time to get used to me first. calm down, Damon. Calm down.

In order to distract myself, I turned away from her, where I saw the culprit who destroyed my morning love mood, looking at me with a knowing smirk.

"William come to my office now", I ordered him and stormed into my office after seeing priya getting into her room.

All I'm seeing right now is red. after I entered my room, I sat in my seat while holding my head with both of my hands.

My mind started to think of all the things happened recently.

The excitement of meeting my priya again today made my yesterday restless and sleepless. thus I came to the office at 6 itself to await her presence. When she didn't reach my office at even 7.32 a.m, with the thought that she would have gone to her room first, I exited my cabin with anticipation and excitement like a teenager who was gonna meet his crush, but when I reached the lobby, the scene greeted made my excitement shattered and completely filled my mind with  rage.

That bastard William was holding my priya, with his arm around her narrow waist, and grinning at her like a fool.

without even minding their intimate position,  she opened her mouth to speak with him, I lost it and shouted at them,

Hearing my voice Priya quickly moved away from William and shivered when she looked at the enraged me.

But the man who I directed my murderous face just returned a sly look.

His expression, clearly telling me that he found the girl, who made me lose my mind.

but next moment when I saw priya looking at William admiringly, again I felt myself losing control.

How could she look at him like that? she can only look at me with that beautiful adoring eyes.

Like Sensing my anger, Priya suddenly turned to me and blinked her eyes .then the next second all my anger dissipated because of the cute look which she gave me. I felt her eyes are innocently telling, 'kiss me '.

wait. is she really want me to kiss her. my stubborn priya won't really mean such thing.
In order to confirm my suspicion without thinking much, I blurted " you " want me to kiss you.

But before I complete my sentence she stomped her foot like a kid, my eyes which was continuously scanning her like a camera also followed her leg movement, that second I felt my mind going completely blank.

Up to then, I didn't notice her attire, but that second my conscious completely noted only her attire .she was wearing a neat office dress, which reached little above her knee, with a slit on her right leg. when she stomped her right foot, her slit risen up, showing more of her creamy thigh.

While I was admiring my beauty, suddenly I realized something, 'wait....is she going to wander around the office wearing this dress?'.the thought of other men looking at her like this itself was making my mind filled with rage. I feel like carrying her on my shoulder and hiding her away from all the men in the world.

Then I saw her arranging her dress, and obstructing my nice view with her handbag.

When my eyes again met her inquiry eyes, I quickly diverted mine away.