chapter 40

Priya's POV

Just thinking about what happened yesterday, goosebumps are raising on my whole skin. the way Damon touched me, his light gentle kisses everything made me feel different. This complete feeling is like being in a movie. the thing which I can't understand till now is why I can't resist or push him away.

"Priya we are here ", said Adam who is driving the car, pulled me out from my dreamland.
" yup", I said and got out of his car.
" wow their house is just wow", Swetha said while gazing at the beautiful mansion with admiration, even though the view from here is not clear.

"This is not their home Swetha .this is one of their holiday houses "

"Rich people sure have lots of houses ", Swetha said with envy.

" says the one who is rich herself ", said Adam getting out of his car.

" Still I don't understand why Mr. James is asking you to do this preparation ", he said while looking at me with suspicious eyes.

" Adam your young .you are not mature enough to understand these things ", said Swetha and stomped his right feet.

" ahhh", he yelled in pain and chased after her, who fled immediately after stomping his feet.

I laughed at these childish peoples playing. just thinking about how Adam tagged along with us in helping I laughed even more.

***********************************************

FLASHBACK:

I went near Swetha who is discussing with Adam regarding their company issue
"Swetha...this time we can't celebrate Diwali here", I said to Swetha who immediately stopped her talk and shouted," what??? Priya what do u just said?", said and walked towards me.

"I mean we are going to celebrate it at Damons birthday party "

"Pribaby what are you blabbering "

"Listen patiently, sweety. the thing is that the day after tomorrow is Domon's birthday, Mr. James wants me to do the preparation for his birthday. when I refused him saying it's Diwali, he asked me to do the event as per my wish.he also told that we can celebrate it as per our tradition .so tomorrow and the next day we are going to do the job as well as enjoy our Diwali "

"Ohhhhhhh...something is suspicious.did u missing out any details here ", asked Swetha with narrow eyes.

" nope"

"Why did he ask you to arrange it? If Mr.James wants he can get the best event manager in the world .why he's asking you to do the job", said Adam who is standing just behind me.

" shit", I cursed and slightly jumped by his sudden appearance.

"Priya this is suspicious I'm coming with you guys"

"But"

***********************************************

~ring~  ~ring~

I attended the call of Mr.james.

"We are here sir"

"Priya, I told all the information to the house management secretary .he will help you in all the needs "

"Ok sir"

I finished the call and started getting into the beautiful mansion.

Before we press the doorbell of the huge mansion, a man immediately opened the door.