chapter 63

"William I want this news to disappear immediately. Did this small fry company forget what I, the Damon Miller capable of", Damon yelled looking at the phone while walking back and forth.

One of the most eligible billionaire bachelors of New York City seems to be fallen for his new Indian secretary.

Are they dating?

The picture of him and Priya dancing at the party also added to the article.in that picture, Damon's one arm is possessively draped around her waist and another is holding her hand, his eyes are overflowing with obvious affection. Only a blind man only can't able to notice this. In the picture, only Damon's face is shown since Priya is facing Damon, only her back, and a mild side view is captured. but anyone knowing Priya can easily identify it's her.

"Will, Yesterday we didn't invite any media people It's not possible for any of them to enter against our security.so this photo must have taken by one of the guests we invited. Get that idiot's info.i'll make him regret this ", Damon said with gritted teeth while clenching his hands.

With pale face and dark circles around his eyes, William silently nodded while looking at the raging Damon, while slumping against the cushioned couch.

Everything started the moment, a particular Indian woman entered their life. Maybe she's the heroine of this story.

William sighed. Yesterday, the full night he didn't sleep. All his precious sleep is taken over by the process of finding information about the villain. At 7.30 am, when he just planned to close his eyes, he was summoned by the hero itself.

" I'm afraid even though if we tried to erase this news now, it'd have already reached everywhere and I'm damn sure the people in your own office must be gossiping about it ", William said while amusedly looking at Damon.

He never would have imagined his always cold and emotionless friend would act like this.

All hail to our heroine.

" fuck.then definitely by now that bastard Prithvi would have seen the news "

"It's just a piece of gossiping news, how are you so sure that he would see this"

"Yesterday priya shouted my name when I was in a call with him "

"So sad "

"Oh yes, yesterday I asked you to prepare a phone for priya, where is it?"

"As per your order, our IT team is preparing it with all your criteria.we will get it by 5oclock"

"Good.then what about the details I asked you to collect about that bastard Prithvi "

" yup everything is here ", William straightened his back and picked up a file from his bag. He changed his demeanor from casual to serious.

"Prithvi is Priya's mother, Dr.Sujatha Rajasekar's, stepbrother", William continued.

" stepbrother?"

"Dr.sujatha's mother died giving birth to her. later her rich father married another woman "

" What is his age? If he is Priya's uncle means definitely that bastard is an old man. how dare that grandpa tried to marry my priya ", Damon said while punching his desk furiously.

" Actually he's not that old. He's just six years older than you "

"What?"

"Yup.he's 34 years old"

"But that makes him seven years older than me ", Damon said grumpily sitting in his chair.

" Damon, did you forgot, yesterday itself your age increased to 28", William rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah yeah. continue "

"Priya's parents fell in love with each other during their first year of medical college itself. when  Her mom's father came to know this, he was against their love due to some caste and ego issue. But the couple was so in love after becoming doctors they both got married, due to which her angry father cutter all his ties with her. Later that old man died when Priya was 13 years old, giving his all assets to his son prithvi.priya and her family again met Prithvi at that old fellow's funeral only. Their relationship is lukewarm only. Their family has  no hate or affection with Prithvi"

" Everything is fine. first, tell me what that old uncle did to my Priya "

"The whole story starts here. previously when we investigated, I told that all her admirers have vanished or either death right"

"Yeah"

"Young blossoming Priya started to get admirers at the age of 12 itself. But all this vanishing event started right after that funeral exactly the next day itself. Nearly 10 boys vanished. I mean, with the whole family they moved away. Three boys dead including her one only boyfriend"

"I'm her only boyfriend"

"From all these details, it's amusing how you reacted to only this information"

"Wait. The whole dead and vanishing matter is extremely suspicious.didnt the police took any action "

"Nope.all three committed suicide. they closed the case in the name of students' study pressure. even though the clues are so obvious no investigation involved Priya.  everything points out one point. Prithvi has the power"

"Money power ?"

"Nope, .he's very mysterious and suspicious.the first incident started even before he took over the company. So he had something beyond that money power "

"It's a relief that all the time Priya stayed away from that bastard"

"Nope they stayed together for sometime "

"What?", Damon stood up from his chair.

"I told you before that two months before her parents had some accident and vanished right"

"Yeah "

"After that incident, Priya stayed in that Prithvi's mansion for more than one month "

"Damon", suddenly the door opened by the enraged priya.