chapter 31

Damon's pov

F*** what am I thinking? when I became so territorial? I closed my eyes and recomposed myself. when I opened mine again, I directly looked at her, my eyes concealed a promise of 'i will soon catch you in my arms priya, the place where you belong '.

First I need to deal with this William so I sent priya away by giving her a task.

The main reason was I don't want priya to stay anywhere near this idiot but even before her leaving, William provoked me by deliberately flirting with her.

"I never knew your cold indifferent face capable of showing so many expressions .i'm truly impressed today ", said William waking me from my deep thoughts.

I raised my head from my hands and looked at him coldly.

" How dare you flirt with her? Do you have any death wish Mr.William", last line I asked in a business tone?

"Of course not", said William while raising his both hands like a surrender, in a mocking scarred manner.

If he isn't my best friend, I would have definitely beat him up in pulp.

" did you find all the details?", straight away getting back to the business of why he came today.

"Yeah yeah...Damon, she looks even more beautiful in real than in the photo ", he said while provoking me even more.

"Good..tell me about her", I said totally ignoring his comment about priya.

William always loves to get more reactions from people especially from me,  since I always used to be in my usual cold indifferent face.

Getting no expected reaction from me, William sighed heavily.

"Okay .first let me give a gist about her and the whole summary about her, I already sent to your email"

"Ok"

He quickly changed from his playful mode into his work mode. he took out his phone from his pant pocket and started speaking while partially looking at the details from the phone.

"Full name: Priya Rajasekhar one and only  heiress of Rajasekhar group of hospitals

Daughter of the great doctors Rajiv Rajasekhar and Sujatha Rajasekhar"

Wow, my priya is from a doctor family huh.then why she didn't choose doctor profession.wait if she chooses to be a doctor, then I couldn't have met her. thank God she didn't choose to be a doctor.

"Oh wait..is she single?", I asked the question which I've been dying to get the answer for.

" single", thank God.eventhough if she's not single also, I would have tried other means.

"how many boyfriends does she had?", I asked the next bitter question with a deep frown. I know she'd have definitely had more boyfriends .she is so beautiful. those idiotic boys would have flocked around her like bees surrounding the beautiful flower.

"None "

"What?" how can be it possible? but I am very happy

"Not even one ".    I always know I'm the only one for her.

"Oh..there is one. but "

"But"

"That boy disappeared within 24 hours after becoming her boyfriend"

" poor boy ". That's good.

"I know your feeling joy, not pity", said William with a smirk.

" ok continue with other details"

"Very studious girl.gold medalist. her teachers always praised her as a smart student"

"I know my priya is smart," I said with a proud look.

I looked up to see William, whose mouth is twitching at the side.

"Go on"

"Rich family, her parents were good people, done lots of good things to the poor "

"Wait.were?? Why are you using the past tense ", I asked with a frown.