chapter 25

Flashback continuation:

My mom patted my head affectionately and looked at dad," Rajiv you should investigate this matter.dont you feel this is suspicious .all the boys proposing our daughter is vanishing completely .this is affecting our Priya's reputation", she said with a serious tone.

"Suja As long as no boys approach my daughter everything is fine. if I came to know anyone approaching my girl I will beat them myself", he said the last line loudly like an announcement while folding his mustache 〰️.he will do that every time when he is serious and I absolutely love that .my father is my hero.

Hearing his declaration some boys nearby unconsciously moved away from us.

I sighed thinking about my protective dad who also used to tell the same lines as Mr.james just said.

Maybe if and only my father investigated that matter that time itself means, we would have avoided the disaster or at least we would have made aware of it prior itself.

" priya", the yelling of my name awakened me from my flashback.

"Priya " I turned towards the door to find Emily running inside my room while panting.

Why she's so excited? Did she get any new gossip today?

Thanks to this gossip collector, I'm always made aware of all the latest gossips in the office.

"Priya did you see my idol?", she asked me anxiously while holding my shoulder.

" who?",I asked her confused for which she looked at me like an idiot.

Seriously whom she's talking about?

"Our handsome, young, successful billionaire, CEO. Damon", she said while shaking my shoulder for each word.

"Oh Damon ah..yep I saw him ", not only saw him just before leaving he was breathing on my face, I thought while sighing to myself.

" that's great", she said and removed her hands from my shoulder with a sad face.

"Hey what happen ", I asked her with concern

" nothing .its just if I didn't came late today I would have seen my idol..." she said with a dreamy look.

I wasted my concern on this fool.

"Whatever I'll definitely see him later" she sighed.

Suddenly she jumped like a kid who got her favorite candy,

Hmm must be a new gossip

"Priya you know just now I got an exclusive gossip"

Just like I guessed

She ushered me to come near her, reluctantly complied, when I went near her, she immediately draped one arm over my shoulder and started to whisper near my right ear.

"You know Angelina just now told__"

"Who is Angelina?", I asked interrupting her gossip.

" I almost forgot that you are new here. ok, let me explain from start. Angelina is a tall-skinny-arrogant -slightly pretty - blonde working  in our finance department "

"Oh", I said while nodding my head even though I don't know anything about her.

" yes.now listen. our CEO Damon would always go out with only big shots like celebrities, models, etc, he ultimately against looking at office ladies. but last month he took this blonde out for some big event "

Oh my God Is he a playboy? Why the idea of him being the playboy irritating me.

"Why are you shocked just hearing this itself?"

She asked me while slightly raising her eyebrows suspiciously.

"Nothing .i just thought of something else.you continue ", I said with a fake smile.

" hmmm.after that date she told everyone that they both are dating, but we didn't believe her but what happened today made to us to believe it?"

I'm really curious .so I asked, "what happened today?"

"Today he personally came to take her to date ", she said and sighed heavily.