chapter 38

At the mean time, in the other side of the world.

A tall man in his early thirties standing in the centre of a room, the whole room is filled with the pictures of a girl.all four walls of the room is covered with the portrait of  that girl from being a baby to the fully grown beautiful woman.

The whole room is illuminated by the lights in each photos , other than those small lights above all the  photo , the complete room is devoid of any other lights .his eyes roamed around all the photos.suddenly his eyes stopped in the midway on one particular one, in which a beautiful girl of around eight years stood wearing a pink frock , clutching both the hems of the sparkling skirt, she posed by smiling widely with her pearly teeth completely exposed to the camera, her large innocent brown eyes are brimming with joy.
Just by looking at this photo , his eyes showed extreme obsession.after keenly watching the photo for a long time, the frown on the mans eyebrows eased, his eyes glinted darkly with some dark thoughts, his mouth curved slowly like an arc, with a sadistic smirk,with eyes fixed on the girls photo , he uttered,"priya ", in a dangerously low voice.

Suddenly the door forcefully opened , and a man hurriedly ran in like his life is in danger.

"Boss... boss..." He stopped his words when he saw the sadistic smirk in his boss face.his hands and legs started to tremble.if his boss's usual cold and calm face is said to be dangerous means then the  current face is even more dangerous like a devil.

His boss slowly clicked his tongue twice,"Ramesh..", he sighed like he is sad," Do you have any last wish? "

Seeing his boss raising his right hand to take the gun from his back pocket, the shivering man immediately kneeled down.he done a big mistake by disturbing the satan's alone time with his future bride.no one is allowed to come into this room ,previously two of his men were killed for mistakenly  looking at the girl's photo, from then on no one is allowed here. but if he didn't disturb now means then the next day his photo will be framed with a garland in his house.
(Dead peoples photo will be framed with garland in india.since its like a habit of worshipping them)

"Boss...i...i got information about...mm..madam "

Hearing the words , the mans smirk dropped, his hands on the pistol dropped to his sides.

"Continue ", he asked with loud voice.

" boss...someone from...america", the kneeling man raised his head to look at the devil when he saw the even more darkening face he again bowed his head and continued,

"someone from america is trying to get information about a person named p__p__priya Rajasekhar boss",
the man finished and closed his eyes tightly .he didn't know what will be his psychotic boss's next move.is he gonna blow his head? Or any other torture method for delaying the task?

" priya.. this time you can't escape "

When Ramesh heard his boss's terrible singing with his worst voice,   he slowly raised his head where he saw him again  looking at one of the photos behind his back, his boss lips started to curve slowly ,revealing more sinister vibes, seeing this demonic look, the kneeling Ramesh felt sorry for this beautiful girl who got into the eyes of his satan boss, but he feel even more sorry towards himself for working under this satan boss.

being the great hacker he shouldn't have accepted this man's job , at first he got tempted  because of the high pay , but later only he discovered that he  sold himself for the money.

He sighed to himself for his sin.

Considering his life is safe at this moment , Ramesh immediately raised and ran away from the hell without looking back.

When ramesh exited from the hell, he heard the roaring laughter of his boss , which shooked the whole mansion like a devil's alarm.

" kadavulae enna kaappathu", Ramesh shouted and resumed running away.

(Oh God .please save me!)