chapter 65

"Party poopers. Always someone is disturbing my time with Priya", Damon grumbled.

Priya giggled. Frustrated Damon is very cute.

"What's so funny ", Damon asked looking at now grinning Priya.

Priya shook her head while trying hard to suppress her smile.

"You need a punishment baby?", Damon asked with a smirk while coming very close to her

His lips are so close that either one small movement also their lips will touch.

"Da_damon ", Priya whispered

"Hmm", Damon nuzzled his nose with her's softly.

~knock~

Damon closed his eyes frustratedly.

"Sshhh", Damon made a silencing gesture to Priya.
Then he made her stand two steps away from the door and opened it slightly so that his head can only be seen.

Emily looked at him with wide eyes and opened mouth.

What is going on here? When she looked down at the door , there she saw the shadow of someone standing . Oh my is that Priya. Just now she saw her dashing towards his room.

"What's the matter ?"

Emily cleared her throat," sir, a large group of media people surrounded the entrance. What should we do now, sir"

"Arrange the meeting in the lobby itself. Ask the security head to take proper measures"

"Yes sir"

"Also bring me a mask or some scarf from the storage room "

With a knowing smile, Emily looked at the door, "yes sir, I'll inform you back once all the arrangements are made "

With full excitement, Emily walked away.

Damon immediately closed the door and looked at Priya, who is now covering her face with embarrassment.

"What happened now?", Damon laughed while removing her hand from her face and again cornering in the door.

"It's embarrassing "

"You will get used to it "

"Anyway, what are you gonna do about that news", Priya said changing the topic.

"You will see in a minute ", Damon said softly caressing her cheek.

"Damon, who is Angelina ", Priya removed his hand from her cheek.

"I don't know whom you're talking about "

"Someone said that you and Angelina were in a relationship before, and I'm in the one who came and seduced you ", priya rolled her eyes.