chapter 91

Without further delay, Damon opened his car door,

"hold on Mr.miller", seeing Damon leaving the place some policemen hurriedly jogged towards him.

Damon cursed and stood while still holding the car door

A young policeman stood tall in front of him while other policemen stood closely behind him. " good evening Mr Miller myself detective Michael brooks .we are here to investigate this accident. we also got shreds of evidence stating_ "

"whatever you are. I don't have time now ", he turned towards William and instructed," take care of them", and again anxiously tried to get to the car.

"Sir, you can't leave and you're not allowed to leave "

Damon gritted his teeth in fury.his mind is already in disarray thinking about all the worst-case scenarios that may happen. the very thought priya is alone and that bastard is after her itself is making him want to kill someone especially the fool standing before him. he took a deep breath to calm himself down. "see, my girlfriend is in danger and even if her hair is being touched also I will make you pay for it ", Damon warned in a low tone with his eyes emitting coldness.

The young detective stood unfazed by his threatening, while the people standing behind him broke in cold sweats.

Seeing the detective still stopping him, Damon roughly closed the car door and approached the man like attacking him.

suddenly a blue Rolls Royce car arrived at the location catching the attention of the reporters who were previously silenced by the police.

The car stopped near them and walked out James miller.

"Damon stop "

James miller marched towards Damon in large strides. He came here to just see what's going on in the chemical factory. It's common for businessmen to face such problems here and there. He's also confident that Damon is more than capable of facing these situations. But today he somehow felt that he need to stay beside his son. But he didn't expect the moment he comes He would see his son losing his rationality and act recklessly against police that too in public, with reporters just around the corner, who were already waiting for the opportunity to blow up even a minor matter into a big flame.

When James stood Infront of Damon only he noticed that his usual indifferent and cold face is showing suppressed rage in them. He unusually seems to be anxious. Recently only he started to show emotions if and only if the matter involves Priya. so his current unstable fury in his eyes must also be related to Priya right? did something happen to her?

"Excuse us ", James immediately pulled Damon, who's on the verge of attacking a policeman. He dragged him away to create a distance between them.

"Damon tell me what happened to Priya ? Where is she?"

"Dad", Damon's eyes widened in disbelief. How did he know?

"So it's really related to Priya? Now tell me what happened to her ?"

Like a switch turned on. Damon's heart again went back to its restless state ." Dad, it's that bastard uncle . He's back . He's that Victor . He's after her. Priya_ she's alone . I_", Damon never felt just speaking itself is so difficult. He didn't even know how to explain the situation properly.

"Son relax " James immediately hugged his devastated son. he patted his back softly, " relax. Relax. Take a deep breath son. Priya will be alright. I'll take care of everything here "

"Thank you dad ", Damon tightly hugged his father back. His unstable emotions made him unable to tackle even this simple situation. He first needs to get back his control to protect his Priya.