chapter 29

When I looked up I am met with the smiling light brown eyes. this man is handsome with a sharp nose, thick eyebrows, with lightly tanned skin.
Why all the guys I'm meeting recently are so handsome? but not as handsome as Damon.

Shit.why am I comparing everyone with Damon?

Then I saw his eyes widened like realizing something, he suddenly looked at me with an amusing gaze.

"You!!....are you priya?", he asked the question like a statement which shows he's sure that I'm priya.

But how did he know my name?

" how", when I tried to ask my doubt suddenly a manly voice roared behind me.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Hearing the familiar angry voice I forgot my doubt and realized that I'm still in this stranger's embrace, arm around my waist balancing the slightly backward bending me. oh my God! when I got into this awkward position of a hero saving the damsel in distress.

I quickly pushed and moved away from him immediately.when my line of sight met with Damon's eye, I felt myself shivering unintentionally, he is looking at me in rage, I have never seen him looking at me like that.But when his eyes shifted to the stranger standing beside me his whole body emitted murderous intent. oh my! But the notable thing is the stranger standing beside me just winked at him with a smirk, in return for his murderous glare.

Wow...this man has guts to wink at the demon boss, I thought while looking at him in admiration.

When I turned my line of sight to Damon I noticed that he has been looking straight at me, this time he is even more furious, what did I do?to convey my innocence I just blinked my eyes and tilted my head, showing my innocent puppy eyes.

Seeing my action, he clenched his teeth and said, "you", while pointing his right index finger at me.
Shit why my puppy eyes are not working with him?, I lamented in my heart while stomping my right foot.
His eyes followed my every movement and moved towards my right leg, immediately his eyes became blank then it became even more enraged,' now what happen dude?'.

Why his eyes are not moving from there, I copied his line of sight and looked down and realized, the slit along my right thigh is split even more showing more skin . I quickly arranged my dress and placed my big handbag before it, in order to cover myself more. Now perfect, I thought and looked up and saw his eyes immediately darted from me to the man standing next to me, then he closed his eyes slowly like recomposing himself.
When he opened his eyes, he looked straight at me, with his usual professional self, but in that cold face I can see a hidden warning which says 'iru unna vechukkaran'.is it my imagination? Yes, it must be .i confirmed it myself and threw that warning to the back of my head.

(I'll get back to you later)

"Priya today we're going to conduct the meeting with many businessmen and all the arrangements regarding this meeting was already taken care of. now go to the conference room and get it ready and the meeting starts within 40 minutes ", he said all the lines like one complete sentence.

It took a few seconds for me to contemplate what he told with his accent and fast pronunciations.

Okay. now I need to prepare the conference room.

" yes sir", I said and turned to get to my room, the man standing beside me, "see you soon beautiful ", he said while playfully waving at me, while completely showing his whole set of teeth, seeing his funny gesture I involuntarily chuckled.
" yeah.. see you soon ", I said and moved in the opposite direction of Damon, where my room is.

When I walking, I felt a burning gaze in my back, it must be that demon.

When I was going to open the room, " William come to my office now ", I heard the cold voice of Damon.

(Tomorrow I'll update two chapters friends and the Next chapter is Damon's pov 😉)