chapter 12

PRIYA'S POV

I'm really sitting in this supercar.

I can't believe it  I thought while admiring the interiors 👆 of the car

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I can't believe it  I thought while admiring the interiors 👆 of the car.

"it seems like you are very fond of cars," Adam said while looking at me who is excitedly glancing at his car.
"yeah I just love cars and the type which I love the most is the classic old model cars," I said still without taking my eyes out of the interiors.
"wow, that's great. I too love old model classic cars," Adam said while smiling at me.

 I too love old model classic cars," Adam said while smiling at me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Hmm," I hummed while admiring the steering wheel 👆.
He just shook his head at my lack of response and drove the car even faster.
True to his words we arrived on time at the interview. The building is huge with the name MILLER ENTERPRISES engraved on the top of the company elegantly.
"thank you so much for the raid. I enjoyed it a lot" I said while getting out of the car.
"that's OK Priya. All the best for the interview"
"thank you. It's already time. We will meet again soon. See ya" I said hurriedly and went inside the building.
"yeah. Will definitely meet later. " Adam said while waving at me.

True to the name the building is even more beautiful inside. When I got inside, I saw a tall beautiful blonde woman sitting in the reception area.
I thought if I get near her maybe at least then she'll notice me. But my perception is wrong, even now she is looking at herself in the mirror while applying the lipstick for the already bright red colored lips.

"excuse me", I said with my head Held high.

Still, she didn't lift her eyes from the mirror nor she didn't stop applying lipstick.
Now I take back my words she is not beautiful anymore.
"excuse me", this time I called while slapping the desk to get her attention.
"what" she snapped at me.
"another bitch", she muttered to herself but I heard it. Well, I'll just remain like I didn't hear it. right now getting the job is more important.
"I'm here to attend an interview for the designation of secretary", I said with a serious expression in my face.
"it's taking place in the 30th floor," she said with annoyance. Why she's so annoyed?
"thank you beautiful," I said while winking at her playfully. In response she blushed lightly. "yeah", she said while looking around awkwardly. Her total demeanor is completely changed. She doesn't seem to be a  bad person maybe she was in a bad mood.
I smiled and walked towards the nearby lift and pressed the button of the 30th floor. I composed myself while riding in the lift and heaved a big sigh to relieve my nervousness.
When I  reached the floor I saw another reception across the lift. She's also looking like a skinny model.
"hello. I'm here to attend the interview", I said to her with a friendly smile.
In return, she smiled brightly. It seems like I got myself a new friend.
"hi. Your the first chic sincerely smiled at me. And I'm damn sure we are going to be great friends", she said with enthusiasm, "I'm Emily, "she said and gave her hand for hands shake.
I took her hands," I'm Priya and I'd love to be your friend ", I said with equal enthusiasm.
" Ladies it's time for doing a job. You guys can have fun later ", said an elderly lady while walking towards us.