98

Kartik pov :

Finally we are back from Jaipur .

"Finally my Koki is home ." My mom said smiling as soon as I entered my house.

"Bhai,seems like you had a lot of fun ." My sister said with a wink and in a teasing tone .

"I don't understand Kiki ."

"Come here ." She said pulling me to the sofa . She opened Instagram in her phone and showed me all the recent post under #sartik.

"It's nothing, it's like every other promotion." I said not able to believe how the promotion time went .

"Don't lie bro , see here you can't even take your eyes of sara ." My sister pointed to a video.

"Sara also said the same ." I said smiling, thinking how she was questioning me .

"Kiki and ma before you ask me anything, I think it's best if you call sara and ask as she is the pure master mind behind this and even I wanted to know ." I suggested to avoid the interrogation.

"Don't think I won't ask , I am calling her now ." Kiki said calling sara .

Sara attended the phone in first ring to my surprise.

"Hey Kiki , how are you ??? Did you see the pics?? Isn't it nice ?? I will send you few more inside pics." She kept on going .we could hear sara speaking as it was in speaker phone mode .

"Sara sara , calm down . I am not able to follow you ." Kiki cut her .

"Tell me slowly from the beginning." Kiki added .

"Okay , so the story starts from the time where Kartik and I have to attend separate events during promotion. And as everyone said even if we say we are together, it's a problem even if I say I am not dating Kartik it's a problem so I decided not to let those in my head and enjoy my promotion.

So what more fun than to coordinate dress. As you know Sanchitha my favourite, helped me in picking Kartik dress similar to mine .

Don't ask me about the car thing , I just thought of it instantly. Must I just want us to be a normal couple and I guess this promotion gave me a little space for that .

As for the Ahmedabad and Jaipur , I want it to be traditional. You have a make up team , you have a photographer, thousands of camera. So I thought dressing up with Kartik was a nice thing to do .

I am still sad that they said no traditional dress for Kartik , other wise I would have made him wore Kurtha.

I can't wait for the next few days and you wait for the last day ." Sara finally ended the story .

"Someone seems really excited ." Kiki said in a teasing tone .

"Of course, when work brings your love of your life what else I need." Sara said to my surprise.

I made a shhhhh signal for Kiki to not give away that I am listening.

"Wow sara , I am happy you decided to  enjoy the promotion. It's really a treat for sartik fans and we also enjoyed watched you smiling and having fun in all the interviews. " Kiki said .

"I have sent you the pictures as I was speaking do see and let me your comments now ." Sara asked eagerly waiting for Kiki comments.

" your last Instagram post itself spoke a lot , and caption game on point . " Kiki said while downloading the pictures that sara sent .

"Sara , these are amazing . You guys are acting like you have went for a post wedding photo shoot ." Kiki said .

"That's the plan behind it ." Sara spoke frankly.