31

Kartik Aaryan pov:

Sara actions are making me worried. How can I tell her something which I am not sure myself. I have just came out of an two year relationship and I don't know want to jump in any new relationship very soon.

As Sara is in Lucknow I am trying to reduce the work time to spend with her but seeing her upset makes me upset.

She has become a brightest start in my World.

As I was leaving the shooting spot I know Sara was not okay with how we left the conversation yesterday.

"Sara, what are you doing??" I asked her when she picked up my call.

"I am just bored Kartik."

"Okay no worries just get ready I am picking you up."

"But I am in tracks and tops."

"No worries Sara, just get ready." I said ending the call.

I went to the receptions to pick her up. When we came out there were paparazzi. I was very careful this time but some how news travelled.

"Kartik What is happening??" Sara asked looking at me.

"Will tell you when we are in car."

I instructed to drive to my favourite place in Lucknow where I like go go alone go clear my head.

Once we got down I asked Sara" what happened Sara??"

"Nothing happened." She said with a innocent face.

"I am speaking about." I stopped continuing and instead asked for her phone.

Once I had her phone I searched for the other videos she has saved.

The first video :

Interviewer: Have you faced a similar situation in real life where you had to pick between your friend and girlfriend?

Me: In real life, I have faced such a situation many times. There have been occasions when I was actually Sonu in real life and thought my friend's partner is not the correct choice for him. I was proved right later on. I have been Titu, too, where I had to choose between my best friend and my girlfriend. In fact, both of them were girls (smiles) and they didn't get along. My best friend thought my girlfriend wasn't good for me and she was right! The friend won as I had a break-up. This was way before I entered the film industry.

The second video :

Interviewer:Are you open to falling in love again?

Me: I've been madly in love and I'm not in the headspace for it right now

Third video :

Interviewer: Sara Ali Khan has been professing her love for you, Kartik. And there are rumours that you and Ananya Panday are dating. So, what's happening?

Me: (pauses) I would love to go on a date with someone whose name ends with 'A'. (Smiles)

KRITI: Huh! Main toh hoon hi nahin iss mein...(Laughs)

Interviewer: Were you ever in a serious relationship where you thought this is the person you would marry?

Me: I have felt that emotion and I feel I won't find someone like her in my life again.

Another video:

Interviewer: Is it true that you are dating your Pati Patni Aur Woh co-star Ananya Panday?

Me: Rumour toh rumour hai na, sir. It is just random talk. I look forward to shooting for the film with Ananya.

Another video:

Neha Dhupia: choose between his co-stars Ananya and Sara?

Me: I know Ananya better right now. I have been working with her, of late.

I stopped when I got a overview of what the situation is.

"Listen Sara." I made her see my eyes and said the following words as she said my eyes don't lie "I am not ready for a relationship, I know you are confused right now but you are very important to me and you are family Sara. You are my princess."

"Kartik, I am not telling that you want to date me but I just wanted to know if you like some else. You have mentioned you will be always seen with the person whom you love, go to movies, dinner dates and do things together but you won't be open about it to the media." She said looking all her energy was drained.

"Check whom I am with all the time." I said giving her phone back.

"We have not gone to watch any movies ??"

"Achaa Princess so not watching movie with you is the problem ?? We are having a movie marathon today at our hotel."  I smiled by seeing her insecurities.

"No Kartik you have shoot tomorrow."

"I don't care, I will manage my work but watching movie with you is my top priority right now." I said.

Once we went to the room I decided to watch my all time favourite movie with my princess, my bright star.

"Come here, my princess." I said pulling her to my side and rested my hand on her shoulder.

She too got cozy with me as the movie started.

"*tring**tring*" I woke up as the Alarm was shouting with understanding how sleep is very important to me.

I woke up to see that we were in the same position as we were watching the movie. Sara's  head was resting on my chest and she was sleeping peacefully.

I decided to take a selfie and hid it using only me option . I changed sara's position so she can sleep peacefully and I decided to get ready for work.

Even when I was ready I could see sara was sleeping very peacefully. I took the notepad and wrote 'Going to work princess, will rush to you as soon as it's over.'

I placed it in the table and checked on Sara on last time before I left.