56

Kartik Aaryan pov:

" Come here you idiot " she gestured me to hug her.

She hugged me very tightly and even I was not ready to let her go at anytime.

"Princess stop crying." I said concerned.

"These are happy tears babu." She said smiling and crying at the same time.

"Babu, either cry or smile I cannot handle both." I said blushing.

"Kartik..." she said beating me in a friendly way.

"Princess, come to your mom and maid are waiting for us." I said feeling guilty for making them wait.

" I don't care, I am meeting you after a very long time." She said Hugging me more tightly.

" whose fault is it ??" I asked.

She suddenly stopped hugging me and moved away from me.

"Baby, just come on first let's go to dinning hall so that your mom doesn't starve, I promise we will discuss this later." I convinced her.

She was standing like a statue.

"Distance only made me understand how much I love you." I said in her ears and kissed her forehead.

I could see her in shock rather than happy.

'You said the 4 letter word LOVE ' My inner voice spoke.

'Oh shit...' I replied to my inner voice as if it's a real human being.

"Darling you coming or not......" I said leaving her in the kitchen.

"Where is Sara...." Amrita mam asked.

"Just freshening up..." I replied.

Sara took her time to come out of the shock and joined us in the dining hall. She had washed her face but her eyes were red indicating she cried.

I decided to serve the food.

"Kartik why did you go to this much trouble." She asked me.

"I know I was hurting you directly or indirectly and I couldn't think of anything to make it right." I thought of saying romantic but stopped as Amrita mam was there.

"Food was amazing Kartik beta, didn't know you will cook this well." Amrita mam said.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"Kartik, hereafter please don't cook for me ." Sara said with a straight face.

It really hurts when she says something like this.

"Sara, you didn't like the food." Amrita mam asked as even she was shocked by Sara comment.

"Aww mom, why would I hate such an amazing cooking." She replied which confused us more.

"Den why you said him not to cook for you ??" She asked like I am her son and she hates if someone speak bad about me. It was so nice of her.

"Then I would expect to eat his cooking daily, you know about me and food." She blushed.

"Oh my gawwdd Princess, dont ever scare me like this." I said feeling relieved.

"I thought being rude is the only way to stop you or you would not mind cooking for me whenever I ask." She said.

"I have to accept your point on that, even if you don't ask I will do it for you."

"Awww so cute." Amrita mam suddenly spoke making us feeling shy.