51

Kartik Aaryan pov:

The next two days my schedule was so tight and I couldn't meet Sara.

But media couldn't stop speaking about us love life. People started calling me #sartiksir which was cute but I didn't want to know as sara's boyfriend.

Sanchita called me to her office, from there we went to meet pati patni aur woh Director , producer even Imtiaz sir were there.

"Come on Kartik have a seat." They said.

It really is a very bad news my inner voice said to me.

"Hello." I greeted everyone and sat on my place.

"Kartik do you know what is happening today ??" My producer asked

"Sir, don't take in the wrong way I don't understand what you are asking so be specific."

"It's you and Sara. Check today's article and people have started to call you sartik sir . What's this Kartik ??" He asked me again as if I am responsible.

"Sir what can I do , from the day Sara said she wants to date me in koffee with Karan, #sartik hashtag has been created."

"Yeah, we understand Kartik , but " the producer stopped.

"Okay Kartik if you don't mind can I ask you some personal questions??" A team asked me I guess their are pr team or who works for our producer.

"Sure, why not." I acted as if I was cool.

"I know you want your personal life private but have you and Sara like tiger and Disha ." A girl from the team asked me indirectly if we are a official couple.

"No, no we are very good friends but we are not official." I said.

"Then we don't want you to be seen with Sara madam." A guy spoke and he stopped in between as he knew it was too much to ask.

"Keep going." I said to get over this conversation.

"Atleast till pati Patni Aur Woh is over. You know the problem and reason why I am telling you this." He completed his sentence.

"Yeah , of course I understand more than anyone but don't people will say we broke up and can you guarantee it won't affect me or Sara reputation and our Aaj Kal movie." I spoke not believing the conversation I just had.

"Yeah Kartik it's wrong of us to interfere in your personal life and that is why I have never said anything till now. You know how supportive I was when Sara visited you in Lucknow twice but now people are addressing you as #sartiksir and they are only interested in you and Sara. So until this movie is over you two have to be separated or if it's difficult make it a official statement and you can be seen together in public."  The director spoke.

"Yes Kartik I agree with him , I guess just be seen with Sara in public." Imtiaz sir said.

"Sir, but that has not affected lukka chuppi." I directed my question to everyone.

"But the co star issue is different in both movies." My manager said.

"And what about love aaj kal 2 , don't people will be angry that I broke with Sara and made her upset. I can understand them sir but you also." I question to Imtiaz sir.

"Kartik take Deepika and Ranbir  and many more, just because someone has broken up it won't affect their movie. And you guys haven't announced anything official right and so we won't be lying to the media." Imtiaz sir replied .

"She will be really upset by this information." I said not knowing how to inform to Sara.

"I will take care of that." Imtiaz sir said.

"And you are not attending this iifa." The Director said.

"Okay sir, if that's it I will be leaving." I said to remain my calmness.

"And one more thing Kartik , this team is our pr team and they will taking care of everything from now on." He said finishing the meeting.

I never expected this to me worse. I can't make  it worse.

I could see Sanchita following me. "Don't be upset or angry Kartik. I know how much you love spending time with her. I will be there tomorrow to break the news to Sara after that you can speak alone to her and make her understand."

"Sanchita I don't know what I am going to do." I said and left immediately to speak to my mom.

As soon I was in my home I called my mother.

"Yes beta why are you so upset." She asked.

"They said I should not meet Sara in public till this movie is released."

"That's really bad Kartik, this is why I keep on insisting don't hurt Sara." My mom too was shocked with this information.

" mom, I am telling you this because media will tell that Sara and I broke up and many people can give hate comments."

" Kartik......." was my mom's reply.

" mom the only thing I am upset is none of this is true. And I don't want anyone to speak bad about Sara. I cannot accept that."

"I know Kartik you have not done anything wrong but let's face it together."

"I wish we were normal and under media all the time." I said laying on her lap.

"Mom you know what's the worse thing is I should not like her Instagram post also, they told me to unfollow her but I was very keen in not unfollowing anyone from my Instagram for any reason." I spoke when she was silent.

"I hope Sara is not hurt when she hears this. Why do you invite Sara to home and open the matter when everyone are there. She will understand."

"Mom really, that would be really nice. Even Sanchita said she would be with me." I was happy for all the support I got.

"Koki. It's okay."

"Mom, why this is happening to us we are not even a couple."  I said thinking of what if I had proposed to sara.

"Tell that to yourself Kartik ...." my mom's reply made me in absolute shock.

"Mom. You think we are a couple." I said getting up from her lap.

"I don't know whether you are a couple or not but I am sure you act like a crazy couple in love. And Sara loves you more  and her eyes gives it away."

"Wow no wonder the whole media is thinking we are a couple and the producer and directors were angry with me." I said trying to justify what happened today.

"Haha so funny Koki...... don't believe me just check all the #sartik fan page and the pictures and video which you took with Sara and compare it with others you will understand."

"Mom........" I said not know what to reply.

Thus I ended up watching all our videos and pictures.

One thing was very clear, this girl is my family.

Authors note
I am not trying to insult anyone and not speaking ill of anyone. I am just trying to give my point of you. I think everyone will accept.

Love everyone spread happiness and not hatred.

I know it's doing full if I have made any mistakes or any suggestions to improve this chapter and upcoming chapter your comment are welcome.

For those who don't know what's the issue with costar
Ananya Pandey is the heroine of pati patni aur woh said that she also finds Kartik cute and wants to date him. She even added she wants to accompany when Sara and Kartik goes on a date. So ever since it's been a debate whom Kartik is dating.so the director and producer may have felt the pressure of sara and Kartik not seeing each other