86

Kartik Aaryan pov:

"This isn't working." Our promotional team said to me and Sara in maddock office.

"I too agree, the comments are really bad and it's going to end up in a unexpected way." Dino sir said.

"I don't think I can act for a very long time before media that we are fighting when in reality we are not." Sara  said.

"Okay guys relax , be the way you are just don't try to answer any questions related to your personal life." Dino sir said.

"Okay no problem , you know me sir I am facing it from a very long time." I joked.

"So I am sending you the poster picture in group 10 minutes prior to the release time so that we can all post it at the same time. So be ready with your phones and think of your caption." Dino sir finished the meeting.

"Sara we need to talk." I said.

"Sure why not." She  said going to the near by room.

"What should I do tomorrow when ppaw or our dating questions were asked??" I asked her.

"Don't worry my hero, I will be there to back you up. Just send the questions towards me I will answer in a funny way and even if I am failing I know you will be there to back me up." She  said winking.

"Don't wink, I am so tensed about tomorrow. I don't want people to make our relationship a ugly one because of others. " i said feeling sad.

"Will you stop it Kartik, it's just us now. So let's enjoy it rather than worrying ." She said  smiling.

"Okay I have to leave now because of  some work ." I said.

"Yeah sure bye. Let's wait for the trailer poster." She  said giving me a good bye hug.

Finally we posted the picture in Instagram. And I really loved my caption. Imtiaz sir was always on point but Sara didn't take any effort for captions this time and I really don't know why.

As tomorrow is the trailer launch my phone was ringing nonstop for the schedule.

"Kartik, there is been a changes in the schedule..... the trailer launch is changed to 1:00 because star sports should be the first to show to your trailer." My manager said in phone.

" no problem yaar...." I said

"And one more thing you hang up ... don't come in same car or act in any way to show you are together okay. I hope I don't want to tell more and you understand."

"Yeah.... you got." I finishshed the call with a sour mood.

"See I already told you i won't do anything that would give the impression that we are together.... I have been hearing it for a very long time and it's really being so irritating Sanchita......" I started taking all my anger thinking it was Sanchita who called.

"Ohh.... no...... Kartik...... baby ..... what happened to you ?? Why are you so angry...... if you haven't said Sanchita name I would have thought you are angry with me." I heard my princess voice.

"Hmmmm..... sorry princess, just now two of the team members called me to say the same thing so I thought it was Sanchita's call and was pissed. It's my mistake I didn't see the caller name." I said.

"Don't you keep a separate caller tune for me ..." she asked me.

"Oh right.... I guess I wasn't in the mood to hear it..." I said feeling guilty.

"Do you want me to come there, because I could say you are not your usual self." She asked in concerned.

"No no Sara, more paparazzi will be there plus our trailer is releasing tomorrow. I have a party to attend and a movie screening."