62

Kartik Aaryan pov :

" How did it go Ibrahim ??" I asked him .

"Kartik it was amazing thank for the tips man." He said hugging me.

"Okay I am lost " Sara asked us.

"His first photo shoot Sara, we are speaking about it ." I said.

"Okay cool but how do you know ??" She asked me.

"He called and asked me how to pose and how to be confident and suggestions." I said.

"Oh nooo Ibrahim you didn't." She said in a angry tone.

"Why What happened Sara , is there a problem him calling me." I asked not knowing why she was reacting like this.

"No no Kartik ... it's just this big guy here didn't tell me and mom and gave us a surprise visit." She said making me feel relieved.

"Kartik help me na..." Ibrahim said Hiding behind me.

"Sara... don't beat my brother. If you to beat him it's like beating me." I said.

"You know my weak spot so I am leaving this issue now." She said.

"Guys Come here let's speak about you." Ibrahim pulled us both to the bed and he sat in a chair.

"What is wrong with you people ??

Your real life is like a movie ??

Heroine proposed in national television and the media is not read to slid it.

The whole worlds knows it and where ever they go it's the only thing people wanted to know.

To add more spicy in this story you get to do an movie together.

Where you become very close more than friends.

Airport pickups , over seas visits for birthday, cant stay away from the loved for a very long time, meeting parents, hospital visits and so on.

Heroine is madly and 💯 in love with the hero. And the hero doesn't know what it is between them but he likes the present and not to label it.

Everything was going until fate knows your life by telling you show stay away and both loves each other so much and in the process you guys are starting to hurt yourself and the other.

What's is this Kartik you do to play games like end with a , central Mumbai and wear same cloth like her during ramp walk and yet you are not sure.

You Sara feeling as if your life is lost with out him.

Come on guys you both know you love each other so I am giving you a final conclusion to this drama.

Kartik Listen Sara loves you so much she can never hate you , she still miss meeting you frequently but it's fine so try to meet her like this when you are free and don't over think it.

And Sara I know you can't act but try to talk with him now and then.

If you guys really think the another person mean so much you to it is just a piece of cake." Ibrahim finished. I was so shocked him speaking so much.

"Ibbu...... are you fine ??" Sara asked.

"Why ?? " he asked.

"You spoke so much I have never seen you like this." Sara said.

"Totally Ibrahim from the very small time I know you it's like a new you ." I added.

"Huh I know but guys don't be sad I want you to be happy that's why ." He smiled.