82

Sara pov :

I woke up in a new environment and the room was dark so it was very difficult to know what time it is.

I took my time in waking up and realising that I am in Kartik flat. As I know my way around I get a fresh towel and a tooth brush to freshen up.

I came to the hall noticing Ibrahim, Kartik and kiki were speaking and having a great time.

I know right when ever I am sleeping everyone are having a happy time.

I went with a duh face and sat behind Kartik hugging his neck.

"Sara we are all here ??" My brother Ibrahim said.

"Good morning." I said snuggling more into Kartik back.

"Sara you are not showing me affection right now you are suffocating me." I heard Kartik speak.

"Oh." Was all I said and moved away from him.

Kartik woke up dramatically but I have no idea my eyes were filled with tears.

"Sara....." Kartik called my name noticing it to explain.

I just showed a stop ✋ sign using my hand.

I was looking down to be pathetic and vulnerable for crying for small things that I didn't notice Kartik was lifting me in bridal style.

"Put me down Kartik ." I kept on shouting but he took me to the kitchen and made me sit on the kitchen table near the stove.

"What is this Sara ?? I didn't intentionally mean to make you cry . I wanted to ask because from yesterday you are behaving like this.

The whole night you were hiding my hand so tightly and didn't leave me a second . Somewhere after 5 am you would have left my hand and now you started again.

It's not I am enjoying this attention from you but what is bothering you baby ???? And don't you dare lie to me." He said wiping my tears.

"Okay...." I said.

"That's my Princess.... tell me what happened and I am making your coffee." He said going to the coffee machine .

"Kartik you may think I am having fun holidays with my friends and family Which is so true but you also don't know how much I miss you. As you said New York time was horrible without seeing you .

I don't mind ppaw time as we had a excuse called our movie love aaj kal to meet , spend time extra hours even the shoot was over but think after this you are busy with three movies and I am busy with two .

Like what are we going to do , I remember telling I will make compromise in our relation but can't compromise you but I am sure how we will be after this love aaj kal movie releases ." I said the truth.

"But I always meet you in your house na or we can meet at my house or here." He said smiling.

"That's the problem Kartik, you are already working too much and you are also ready to spend time with me which makes me worrying about you all the time.

Some times I wish we were not actors and we enjoy the whole time just being with each other ."

"I wish too Sara but true love always find its way. So let's not worry about our future.

Do you remember we always speak and sort things out and even if we don't amrita will make sure you are grounded so can you smile now." Kartik cheered me.

"Thanks......." I said.

"Huh..." He said raising his eyebrows.

I indicating him to come close and once he was near I gave him a kiss in his cheeks as we said we won't use thanks and sorry.

"I don't mind you being glue to me but it's just you did it suddenly and it made me afraid." He said.

"It's just I am going to miss you , I want you in Maldives." I said pulling him close and hugging him.

"Me too and man you will be in bikinis." He said biting his lip.

"Yes that's is true. I have packed my dresses so no problem there." I said smiling .

"See this is the smile I want to see in your face always princess." He said.

"Kartik wait let me finish the coffee and you are going to carry me to the hall." I said taking the coffee mug.

Kartik decided to sit near me until I finish the coffee and took me to the hall.

"Some one is happy." Ibrahim said by seeing me laughing and blushing.

"Yes I am ." I said smiling more.

"Brother what did you do to her ??" Kiki asked once Kartik placed him in such a way I was sitting his lap.

"I didn't do anything I swear it's all her." Kartik said.

"Now I super bored Sara ." Kiki said only then I realised that I haven't spoken to her the most from yesterday and she is not coming to the trip with us.

"Come with me I have lot of gossip and I want to hear all about you." I said getting up from Kartik lap and pulling her to the room.

"Now you tell me everything about you ....." I said sitting in the bed and facing Kiki.

Thus we exchanged many gossips and secrets about us and Kartik .

"Sara ....Kiki... it's time we all have to leave." Kartik said Knocking the door .

I went and opened the door for him.

"Kiki... Ibrahim is alone you guys can play a video game I will spent 15 minutes with Sara and then we can leave." Kartik said to kiki and she didn't have any problem.

"Hey baby..." I said when he closed the door and came to me.

"I am going to miss you Sara...." He said in a husky voice.

"Of course you are going to miss me. I am going to enjoy with your family and mine while you are here working." I said teasing him.

"Not so funny Kartik and don't worry I will take care of MA and pa." I added as I thought he was hesitant to speak about it.

"Haha I was not worried about that because I knew you will take great care than me it's just I want them to be comfortable with the place and climate and food.

Then again I know you would have checked it 5 times so I am chilled. Just have a good time guys and come back soon ." He said shocking me because that's what not what I was expecting.

"I am happy that you believe me so much." I said Hugging him before leaving.