76

Sara pov :

After the amazing Christmas party me and kamya decided to leave .

"Kamya we have to visit Kartik house before going to our trip." I said to her.

"What happened Sara, you are nervous and tensed ??" She asked me.

"Trust me I am worse, Kartik wanted to take his parents to Maldives but he couldn't die to work and when he said to me yesterday I didn't know what to do and so I said I will take them with mom and Ibrahim as anyways me and Ibrahim was planning for a new year trip." I said in one go.

"So you are worried how Kartik parents will come with your family . Correct.??" She completed it .

"Yes totally." I said with a sad face.

"First you Tell Ibrahim and Amrita ma and it they are okay we will go to Kartik house. I am there with you." She said supporting me.

Okay I said and called Ibrahim and mom, they didn't mind at all in fact they were happy .

"I will go and meet Tiwari family asap." I said rushing out of my house.

"Hey MA." I shouted while entering the house.

"Sara..." MA came rushing from the kitchen..." I was not expecting for you ." She said in surprised.

"I know MA, I just came to speak about an important matter. I want pa also." I said to her.

"And mom this is kmaya, my best friend." I introduced her to MA.

"Have seen her Sara in your Instagram and videos." She said greetings her and went to kitchen to get us something.

"Sara , pa is in the room... go and call him." She said before leaving us alone.

I went and pulled pa to the hall.

MA joined us with some snacks and coffee.

"MA, pa I want you guys to come with me to Maldives, and I don't take no for an answer and yes my family will also be coming ... I mean my mom and Ibrahim but please don't say no. I have spoke to an travels and if you are not okay you can return back after two days but please don't say no." I know I kept saying the same thing but I really can't take no for an answer.

"That's sweet of you Beta, but it's okay ." MA said as usual.

"Did Kartik told you he is busy .." pa joined MA.

"MA yes he was angry that he couldn't take you but this idea was mine, and I told this because I treat you like my own parents and I want to spend time with you guys away from this four walls... so that's why I didn't hesitant to come up with a plan. Rest is up to you." I said feeling disappointed.

"Oh no Sara it's not like that, we didn't see you felt it that way. Listen we are coming with you ." MA said.

"And I guess returning after two days option stays." Pa asked me.

"Yes pa, it still stands. Your comfort and health is important to me but don't come because of me come for you and come if I am like your child." I said.

"Oh Beta you are our favourite, why do you have an doubt in that." MA said hugging me.

"Sara....." pa gave a fake angry reaction which is beyond cute.

"Okay where is my teddy bear 🧸 " I asked.

"He is sleeping." They said.

"Kamya come with me let's do a prank on him." I said pulling her to his room.