35

Sara pov:

After having a amazing dinner which was ordered by Kartik we decided to go for a small walk.

My mom was walking in front and was enjoying the scenery. Me and Kartik were behind her.

"How was the dinner ??"  Kartik asked taking my hand in his.

It made me shiver. Even  after doing a movie together I still shiver whenever he touches me.

"It was amazing, your choices were as usual super." I said blushing.

"You are being modest. Just tell me the truth??" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Kartik." I stopped and made him turn so that he could see me.

"I am so happy, your presence is more than enough for me."

"Achaa Princess. I am happy that I made the correct decision by coming here ."

"Yeah plus no one knows us here and paparazzi free." He said with his dashing smile.

"True."

"Do you know what happen in the set ?? Someone was leaking shooting pictures. It's too bad Kartik." I stopped to speak as Kartik was laughing loudly.

"Why are you laughing?? It's not a joke." I said raising my eyebrow.

"My dear princess, no one was leaking anything , I called Varun bhai and said that no one should tell you  the news that I am coming to Bangkok. The paparazzi also spotted me you know,So I asked Varun bhai to make sure you don't use mobile and he did a great job."

"You both are crazy, I was really worried."

"Awww don't worry princess, none of the pictures will be leaked."

"Shall we keep walking, my mom is waiting for us." I said after seeing my mom waiting for us.

We ended the night with a video call to Ibrahim and kartik's house.

The next day Kartik decided to hang in the hotel and decide to choose  some places to visit. I went to shoot.

"Varun" I was very angry for the stunt he pulled yesterday but as soon as I saw him I was back to normal.

That is Varun Dhawan he is so confident and fun loving person and it's really hard to be angry or upset with him.

"Sara, what happened to you ??" He said hugging me.

"I know what you did yesterday." I said returning the hug.

"Wait Wait Wait, first See this video." He silenced me and showed me the video.

It was my reaction after I saw Kartik yesterday.

"How did you get ??  No no who had taken this video first ??" I asked in confusion.

"Your mom."

"What you can't be serious, but I didn't see her using mobile to shoot."

"Sara you were so focused on Kartik so that you forgot everything." Varun teased.

"Varun stop yaar."

"Yes let's go to work and pack soon so you can enjoy your day with your lover."

"Varun" I said chasing him in the sets.

"What about your mom ??" He asked when I came from the shoot.

"Don't worry about her, Varun's mom is there."

As Varun said we were done early for the day. I went to kartik room to see how my boy is doing.

"Kartik, what did you do from the morning." I asked hugging him as soon as he opened the door.

"Slept well, lunch with your room and rest. That's it ." He replied causally.

"That's it. Cool." I replied wondering how they were getting alone.

"Where are we going today ??" I asked in excitement of spending time with Kartik.

"I have planned something but what about your mom??" He asked.

"No worries Varun's mom is there to give her company."

"No no Sara, I am not leaving your mom alone. If she has any plan with Varun's mom then I am fine otherwise I am taking her with us." His words made me blush so much.

Stop being so cute and adorable Kartik .

"Okay hero." I said doing a namastey pose.

Kartik made it a surprise and didn't not Tell where we are going.

"Mom , do you know where we are going ??"

"No idea." She replied.

"You were with him all day and you didn't bother to ask him. Just ask him he may tell ??"

"Sara, what is wrong in a surprise. Just wait and we will know."

"Mom."

"Sara, we are near." Kartik said to stop me from disturbing my mom.

"Can't wait."

When we got down I knew where we were in river city which means we are going on cruise.

"Wow Kartik, this is no nice and a great way to check the whole Bangkok city with lights."

"Yes princess, do you like it ??"

"Like it ??? I am loving it. Everything is amazing with you." I was jumping up and down and hugging Kartik once again forgetting that my mom is with us.

"Shall we go or we will miss our cruise." He said pulling me inside along with my mom.

We are inside Chao Phraya Princess cruise. And to our surprise it started to rain making it more romantic.

We decided to have dinner first as it was raining and the cruise was covered.

When the curtains were raised and people started to go the deck  to check the view we also joined them.

"Such a nice view." I said turning back as Kartik was standing back to me.

"Yes princess." He said leaning his hand on my shoulders.

It was still drizzling but the view was so great that everyone forgot about the drizzling rain.

"Sara you will catch a cold." Kartik said when I walked to the end of the deck.

"No I won't and enjoy a little Kartik as you are only going to rest." I joked.

"Who said I am resting?? I have a ad shooting the day after you birthday."

Hearing this made me sad. I have no idea why but it just makes me sad .