25

Kartik Aaryan pov:

"Sara is spotted on the airport and no one knows where she is headed. Even her fans who spotted her are telling that she was in a hurry ." Some members in the team were discussing.

"Where did you see??" I asked them.

"Wait bhai, we will send you the video in Instagram." They said forwarding it to me.

What are you up to Sara, you never mentioned me anything. I decided to slide this matter and concentrate on work.

When I went to the hotel after the shoot I heard the receptionist call me .

"Hello Kartik sir, you have a visitor and please follow me." The receptionist said leading me to a waiting room.

"Kartik." Sara came back of me and hugged me.

"Princess." I said turning back to see her.

By seeing us the receptionist left.

"Wait let's go to the pool side and speak."

I led her to the pool and once we reached there I asked her " what are you doing here ??"

"Came to see my hero."

"So I was your emergency." I asked teasing her.

"What??"

"There is a video of you rushing for the flight. So people are wondering whom you are going to visit and where. It was today's gossip." I said smiling.

"I didn't know."

"Come here. I missed you a lot." I hugged her and stood like that.

"Awwwww hero ji even I missed you."

"It's my free time. Shall I take you to somewhere."

"Sure why not but before that I have to tell you something."

"Huh tell me ."

"I am going to do my debut Ramp at India Couture Week ." She said casually.

"Wow Sara that's amazing. Congratulations . Why didn't you tell me sooner." I asked wondering because by this time all the fittings and rehearsals would be done.

"Wait before you answer why are you here if you are going to participate in India couture week." I asked because there is only one day left.

"I didn't tell you because I wanted it to be secret and yes I am done with rehearsal and fittings but something was missing I have no idea so I am here." She replied both my questions.

"Are you nervous?? " I asked remembering my first ramp walk.

"A lot." She said cutely by raising her eyebrows.

I love how her face does all the talking with cute expressions. Sometimes more than her words her expression interests me a lot.

"Shall I also come??" I asked thinking that's the reason she is here to see me but still hesitant in asking.

"Kartik ?? What ??" I guess she didn't expect me to ask. The confusion was very clear on her.

"Shall I come to support you ??" I asked again.

She hid her face with her hands and only after few minutes I understood she was controlling herself from making any noises.

"Yes.....Yes...Yes..Yes..Yes..Yes..Yes..Yes.." I guess she couldn't control her excitement and happiness.

"Is this Sara special??"

"Huh"

"Even during one of your interviews when they gave the word crush you said ' Kartik Aaryan ,Kartik Aaryan,Kartik Aaryan,Kartik Aaryan,Kartik Aaryan,Kartik Aaryan,Kartik Aaryan,Kartik Aaryan,Kartik Aaryan,Kartik Aaryan and done' and even now you used yes many times. So it's a Sara special ."

"No no , it's just I am super excited and it happens only with you. I didn't know that you watched my interview."

"I have seen all your interviews. Because it was very useful for me when paparazzi asked me any questions regarding you."

"Here I thought you watched because you liked me." She said pouting

"That too and for paparazzi."

"I can't accept this." She said beating me.

"Okay what would have happened if I said no." I asked to find out the alternative.

"I would have left and concentrated on the work."

"Don't you feel disappointed that you came all way here and I said no."

"No I would not. You are in work and it's not like that you are my boyfriend to always accompany me. And I can never be disappointed or angry with you." She said holding my hand.

"My princess really has a great heart and very kind especially to me. What did I do to deserve it??" I said dramatically keeping my hand on my heart.

"Kartik.. stop making fun of me." She started to blush.

"Let's not stand here and waste time. Come on let's go." We left outside the pool room with me holding her hand.

We decided to have dinner in a restaurant and when we were in the lobby ready Sara stopped.

"So what's the plan??" She said holding my hand.

I guess when she is nervous she always catches my hand. I have seen her doing it many times. Even if she is scared she holds to any person near her for her dear life.

"You have to tell me."

"Ibrahim is already in Delhi. We can leave tomorrow stay in Pataudi house. Attend the event the next day and we both can leave."

"Okay."

"What about your work and won't the director be angry."

"Chill, everyone likes you and no one can say no to my princess."

"Kartik.. I already spoke to the director and asked permission. He was the one who gave me the idea to come directly here and ask you."

"You never fail to amaze you. Princess..." I stressed the word princess.

"Don't turn I guess our fans are waiting for us."
Sara said suddenly.

As she said I slowly turned to see that there were many people. How do they always find us.
"What Shall we do??"

"Just accept the fact they saw and leave." She said in a cool tone.

As we made our way to the car we were mobbed. So I decided to shield Sara.

I made her stand front of me and hugged her very tightly.

There were fans cheering, calling us with our ship name sartik.

"I am enjoying this." Sara turned to tell me blushing.

"Let's escape first." I said pushing her forward.