66

Sara pov:

After having our snacks we were back to talking about films and just random things. When I came to know that Kartik won't be here any time soon I decided to sleep so when he comes I will have a chat with him. But I know this will not give enough time for Kartik to sleep still I wanted to do this as my flight is tomorrow.

"Aaaaaaaaaa" i shouted in sleep when I felt being raised up and thrown down. I opened my eyes very quickly to see what is happening. My brain took minutes to finally settle the pictures before me. It was none other than Kartik lifting me and blackmailing me that he would drop me if I don't wake up .

What a nice strategy to wake some one up. It almost gave me heart attack when he tried to throw me. I was shaking miserably even though I know my Kartik won't leave me down.

"Kartik what are you doing . Leave me down." I started to shout .

After seeing my shaking body he said "Shhhhhh...." and slowly dropped me on the bed. I could see his face reaction change .

"Why Kartik.............you gave me a heart attack." I said.

"Awww princess I didn't mean to and you know I would never drop you down. It's just you didn't have your dinner and didn't wake up at all. So I didn't have any option." He was sincere and hugged me.

Only after calming myself I saw Mala MA in the room.

"MA." I started  " sorry I didn't see you there and sorry you have to see all these."

"It's okay Sara, it was so fun" ma joked.

"But still I made you stay so late."

"Nothing like that beta, plus I was having fun so no regrets." She said with a smile which made me smile.

"Kartik......your mom is there leave." I said to Kartik as he didn't break the hug.

"Okay but only if you are eating." he said.

I nodded and only then Kartik broke of our hug. Suddenly I started to shiver  again as I missed the comfort and protectiveness in his hug.

"I can eat..." i  said when Kartik got the plate from his mom.

"Look at your hand it's still shaking.......I am so sorry princess for making you scare so much." He said with my puppy dog face.

"I am fine it's just I was sleeping other than that it's all cool."

"Good night you both." MA said .

"Ma, stay ." I said immediately as she was waiting for so long.

"No Sara it's too late, and you guys talk." MA made excuses like usual.

"At least till I eat." I said with her pout.

"Okay but on one condition." Ma added.

"What's that ??" I asked in confusion.

"I would only feed you today not Kartik." Ma said with a smirk.

"No problem here ." I said smiling.

Ma took Kartik place so Kartik had to shift back. So he was sitting back of ma and was hugging her. It was so cute to see him with his mom.

I guess I didn't make a mistake by making Mala MA stay. Kartik was sitting with a pout that his mom is feeding me and he left his chance.

After making sure I had everything in the plate MA said she was sleepy and will leave us. This time I didn't say anything. I hugged her and Kartik gave a kiss in her cheeks saying good night.

"Finally." Kartik said turning to me.

"What finally ??" I asked in confusion.

"You came to meet me. No phone class nothing. What is this Sara." He asked me.

"That's why I am here ." I said to him.

"Yeah tell me what happened??" He asked with a serious face.

"I didn't call you because I was busy and I didn't want you to come and meet me in middle of your busy schedule." I paused." And the reason why I came here is tomorrow I am leaving to New York I won't be back till December." There I said it .

"What ??" Kartik said with a angry face and got up from the bed. It was very new to me and i didn't know what to do .

"Kartik........ what happened??"

"You are asking me what happened?? You got to be kidding me ?? You know my birthday is coming and you are leaving to New York . You know how far is that from Mumbai. Wanting you with me on my birthday is a big crime." He asked.

I just hugged him I didn't know what to do nor what will make him calm down.

I made him sit down and kissed his forehead "areey babu listen I called your ppaw Director they said you have promotions starting from your birthday and I even called Sanchita she said you have dostana 2  shooting till your birthday. So I guess you will be celebrating birthday both on dostana sets and ppaw team. You will be tired babu and where will I come in between these. You will be centre of attention people will be there and if they see my now then what ever we did so far will just be waste. Plus even I am always in my home I guess this will bring a change to me also. So what do you think !? I should go and stay here ?? " I asked him .

"I don't know Sara it's just I am feeling that you are drifting from me. And you always know I have time for family ." He said.

"Even today you are late baby." I said touching his cheeks.

"That's because I was angry you didn't call me and stayed out  to relax." As soon as the words left his mouth I was shocked to core.

"Kartik......" I said sitting down on the floor.

"See me." I said so that she saw me." How we can't been seen together so let me spend those time with my friends when I am back it's just an matter of fact that your movie releases and we still have some shooting to complete . Don't you think then I have all the time to spend with you."

"I still want you on my birthday princess." He said.

"I will send you more pictures and video message from New York. There is so much I want to show you there. It was my 3 years life experience. I wish I could take you there but sadly I couldn't. Hope one day we go just us." I said.

"'Me too." He said. " I just have one condition if you are leaving tomorrow."

"Tell me Kartik??" I said.