59

Kartik Aaryan pov :

"Come on let's go fro a drive." I said.

"No, I don't feel like going for a drive. Let's go to home and speak." She  suggested.

"Why ??" I asked in confusion

"I am feeling tired and no driver also Kartik." She said.

"As you wish princess." I  said taking her to the house.

We both entered the house and decided to use her room for chatting.

"Speak something Sara." I asked her as she was so quiet .

"It's just I am so happy today, you are with me. It's just I cannot control my excitement." She said Hugging me.

As we were sitting with our backs to the head rest she snuggled more into my chest.

"For a change you speak Kartik I will listen." She said after few minutes.

"Okay. Where should I start I was worried and sad that someone whose name staring with a is not calling me nor txtng me.

I was sad that I couldn't meet my favourite person.

And when my mom asked why I am sad I lied and she found out that I lied and we had a heartfelt conversation." I stopped speaking as I could see she was not nodding or giving any response.

"Sara.... did you sleep ??" I asked to confirm. She didn't reply indicating she was sleeping.

I made Sara change the position so her head was on the pillow and not on my chest. I decided to stay a little longer and watch her sleep before leaving.

I saw her sleeping peacefully and remembered how it would feel if I tell her that I love you. So I took this opportunity to tell her.

I saw her and started " after speaking to my mother one thing was clear Sara, I am crazy about you. I didn't know you will have such an impact in my life.

This separation period has only made my feelings strong for you.

I even had a conversation about you. I guess my family loves you and will not have any problem in making you their daughter in law.

So I will come to the point I think I am madly in love with you Sara."

After speaking everything I just recalled everything that has happened from the Koffee with Karan show. My beautiful dreams were disturbed when someone tapped my shoulder. I tried very hard to open my eyes only to see Amrita mam standing before me. I was so confused  and my sleeping state didn't help me.

I didn't remember when I slept or how I slept. I was sitting in the floor and Sara was in the bed. I was holding her hand.

"Beta, why are you sitting down??" Amrita mam asked.

"Sara slept while I was speaking so I left her to sleep and decided to wait as she wakes up after some time and somewhere in the waiting time I guess I slept. I am sorry." I said.

"Beta no worries, why are you sorry . It's okay just sleep on the bed." Amrita mam said.

"No amrita, it's fine."

"Kartik........okay atleast take Ibrahim room." She said.

"No Amrita I am leaving home." I said.

"No way, you are so tired and sleepy. You are taking Ibrahim room and that's final." She said pulling me to his room.

As soon I hit the bed I slept.

————————————————————————
I woke up to a different ceiling and it took a minute to register that I was in Ibrahim room.

Only then I remembered that I didn't inform my mother that I would stay in sara's house.

When I was about to get up I could feel someone was holding my hand. 

I turned to see that is none other than my princess Sara. She was in the same position like me yesterday night.

I got up from the bed and lifted her in bridal style and made her lie in the bed. After making sure she didn't wake up I opened my phone to call my mother but there was a message from her.

I opened my whatsapp. There was a picture and a message. I opened the image to see what it was, it was me and Sara sleeping of course I was in the floor and Sara was in the bed.

"Amrita mam txted me from Sara mobile with this picture so don't worry take rest but come with any paparazzi spotting you." My mother messaged me.

"Mom, I thought of coming home but Amrita made me sleep in Ibrahim room as I was so tired yesterday. I am relieved that she messaged you." I replied back.

I called my driver to bring my emergency dress bag which will always be in my car due to my late hour works. I got freshen up and went out.

"Good morning beta." Amrita mam greeted me with coffee.

"why are you troubling so much ??" I asked her.

"It's nothing Beta." She smiled.

"Why is Sara sleeping on the floor ??" I asked when she came to Ibrahim room.

"Oh that ........she woke up early morning and asked about you. So I said what happened yesterday. After listening everything she said she is going to back to sleep after checking on you. When I couldn't find her in her room I came to check in Ibrahim room and saw she was sitting down and holding your hand like you were yesterday. I don't understand you people."

As I heard Amrita mam words I started blushing. I guess my princess just recreated what I did yesterday.

"You both blush so much " Amrita mam said in a teasing manner.

It felt completely normal after few days of misunderstandings and sadness. I decided to do this more often.

After having breakfast I decided to head to my home.