73

Sara pov :

Kartik are you free today ??" I asked after getting loose from his grip.

"Yeah Sara ?? What happened??" He asked me.

"Nothing Kartik just wanted to spend some time with you."

"Do you want me to stay the night or what ??" He shocked me with his question.

"Stay Kartik, we have aaj kal shoot tomorrow so it's not a big deal." I acted Cool when I really wanted to hug him and kiss him for doing everything for me.

"Okay no worries let me just inform my family  I won't be coming home today." He said so cutely like a 5 year old.

"Sure Kartik. I will leave now so media doesn't find about it." I said leaving first with my awards.

I called my go to person for arranging any party or function.

"Hey Priya, do you remember the party which mom had planned for Kartik??" I asked her .

"Yes Sara, What about it ??"

"Can you make it today ??" I asked her.

"Sara but " she said.

"What but ??"

"I don't have any Decorating items you asked for ." She said.

"It's okay use the one which you have and what is there in my home but I want the cake to be perfect."

"Consider it done." She said making me smile.

I left first to my house. And saw the preparation going in full swing.

"Hey mom." I said Hugging her.

"Congratulations baby for winning both awards." She said kissing me.

" thanks and mom Kartik will be joining us."

"I could see that." She said.

"Mom, it was your idea. I just shifted the time." I said with a grin.

We waited for Kartik to come and he was late by half an hour to make sure no body finds about it.

"Congratulations Kartik." I said Hugging him and then my mom congratulations him.

"Sara what's all this ??" He asked by seeing the arrangement in the room.

"Do you like it ??" I asked him.

"Do I like it ?? I love it Sara ." He said Hugging me.

"By the way.. it's mom idea." I said to him.

"Cut the cake." My mom called him.

"Wow Amrita , it's just amazing and I never expected it." Kartik said Hugging my mom.

"Beta, What happened to you ??" My mom asked.

"No after the ppaw promotions, and these past two months I am just wondering How understanding you are." Kartik was speaking you my mom.

"Kartik , remember I am also a actor and I pretty much know stuff more than you, do don't be guilty. This job has his own merits and demerits." My mom was speaking to Kartik like her own son.

He cut the cake and fed mom first and then me.
As usual we had dessert and it was pretty late mom said she will join us in the morning.

"Seriously Sara I am happy." He said.

"Even me . With you in the stage is just amazing."

"Come on Kartik tell me how you were magically hosting the show ??" I finally asked the question from the moment I saw Kartik in the stage.

"Actually it was first offered to me and I said without Sara I am not interested and they said I have a small sequence with you and Kirti...so I told me to keep my name out as a secret... did you liked it princess ?? It's my way of making up to you .." Kartik said me.

"You are my favourite Kartik, and I loved it so much.. " I said snuggling up to him.

"And for the guilt part ....... so what, you worked so hard for the movie and the result is there."

"What did I do to get to know a person like you .??!!!!" He asked me.

"Actually that question is mine ." I said pulling his cheeks.

"Why are we like this Sara." He asked me.

"Like What Kartik??"

"Always supporting each other, loving unconditionally,caring for each other and doing anything for each other." He said

"I don't know Kartik, it all feels like a dream to me. One day I said I want to date you and then it spread like a fire. Then we got love aaj kal 2 and here we are not able to define our relationship. It is such a cutie story even though the last months were bitter. I would love to do it again." I said the truth.

"Even me I just want to experience this again."

"Achaa "

"Yes Sara, but one thing you love me more than I love you." He said.

After seeing me in shocked state he just closed his mouth with his hand.

"Haha, that's true though." I said pushing him from the bed.

"Why ??" He asked like a small boy from the floor.

"Cause you don't love me more ." I smiled closing my eyes.

Suddenly I felt a hand pulling my leg and I was on the floor.

"Kartik....." I shouted and to my surprise he hugged me.

"Kartik leave me ." I said.

"No I won't ." He said with a firm tone.

"Kartik don't do this to me ." I said.

"What am I doing to you sara ??"

"You and me in floor, hugging . Face to face . Don't expect me not to fall in love you more." I blurted.

"Shhhhhh 🤫 just let me enjoy my teddy bear 🧸." He said.

"What ??? I am your teddy bear 🧸???" I pouted.

"Yes, just be quite. " he said kissing my forehead.

"Okay." I said and decided to be quiet for sometime.

We was staring into my eyes very deep that made me also stare his eyes for trying to know what is happening.

I didn't know how but we slept somewhere in between of the stare game.

I checked my Mobile to see it was 4:00 a.m.

" hey handsome, why did you allow us to sleep on the floor . Don't you know I can't lift you ?? .

Why are you so handsome Kartik.........tell me na.......

And stop doing small things like this so my poor heart will not love you more than it does." I said to his sleeping figure and was playing with his hair.

"I love you Kartik so much that I cannot tell you how I feel when I am with you." I said to his sleeping figure again.

After speaking and playing with his hair for some more time I decided to get up and go to my bed but I didn't like Kartik being sleeping on the floor nor leave him alone.

So I got the quilt like bed from the cupboard and placed it down and slightly rolled him so that he is on the quilt and I gave him a cushion to hug.

I too slept on another duvet lightly far away from him. I know my mother won't mind but I didn't want her to feel bad once Kartik decided to marry or date someone.