Trailer launch version

Sara pov :

"Guys this is the poster. Let's post it on Instagram tomorrow."Was the text read in my love aaj kal whatsapp group.

I smiled seeing the picture they have choose for poster.

"Baby dont we look good . Sorry for the late message I was keep starting at the picture."Kartik txted after a very long time.

"Yes me too Kartik, and I can't forget that scene also ." I txted back blushing.

"I am calling you at night so that we can discuss our strategy for promotions." Kartik replied me back.

"Sure Kartik." I said ending our conversation.

As Kartik said he would called he called me and we discussed.

First we went the star sports studio to record and once it's gone we decided to leave. Kartik went in his bike and I was in my car. I had decided to wear a short skirt and a crop top, which is not too shiny or simple.

As I reached near the pvr I saw many media and many people with camera. 'Oh my god what I got myself into ' I said to myself.

I got hold of one of the team member there and said Kartik to come.

As expected she went and said that I want him.

I was sitting backside of my car not knowing what to do .

"Sara.." He said rushing to my car and was seeing through the window.

"Slow down ... take your time .." he said when he saw my moving in my car.

"Sara..." He said when he found the car was locked.

"Sara.." He called me again to open and then I opened my door.

"What happened??" He asked.

I showed my dress. My knight in shining armour understood what I meant.

"Yeah....yes yes ... yes " he kept on asking and giving me his hand so that I can come out of the car. He also covered me so it wouldn't loon awkward.

"Yes." I said finally once I knew I am okay.

" Okay good" He said after hearing yes from me.

"Madam has arrived " media was everywhere around us.

"Yes heroine has arrived." Kartik also joined them.

It took me to the Delhi party where I was having my girl fan crush on him and was shouting his name like there is no tomorrow.

The incident made me laugh and blush and the countless camera before me didn't stop me from blushing.

When we were walking he was holding my hand. When a person wanted to do a hand shake I tuned to do and ended up directing straight with Kartik. He saw my skirt and immediately decided to pull it a little down and straight it .

This guy cannot stop surprising me at all. Come on who does this before countless of camera.

After that people were crowding us, they held their hands up as arch and we walked inside that. They even brought flowers . Kartik got it from them and he even gave me as they wanted it.

"I love you." He said in my ears which made me blush more than i was.

Then Kartik was literally treating me as a baby and finally we went inside .

First I was called to the stage  and I was literally nervous to speak and by seeing that they called Kartik so soon.

Dino was literally making Kartik not to hug me and those made me laugh and blush more .

I told Kartik to hug Imtiaz sir and Imtiaz sir was pointing me and Kartik came to hug me and then hug sir .

I loved how his importance is me. I pulled him with a smile and close my eyes while hugging him  and just taking the moment him. All I wanted is to tell the world that he is mine.

Then question were being asked . First our personal experience with Imtiaz. We both answered with nervousness.

Then talking about the elephant in the room happened, Kartik was suppose to answer so he said "Jab inhone national television pe bola tha, uss time mujhe inpe crush aa gaya tha. Tabhi main phir sharmane laga tha (When she confessed her crush on me on national television, I also developed a crush on her. After that, I felt shy). What should I say when you ask such questions. She said it straight to the camera but what should I say. Tu haan kar ya naa kar tu hai meri Sara (You say yes or you say no, you are my Sara)."

Oh my .... he literally said the truth out which he never said to myself and this guy give me few more minutes will tell that we are dating. I didn't think Kartik was feeling so much pressure my baby.

The next question was also to Kartik about  his 'Love Aaj Kal' between Ananya Pandey and Sara.

He decided to be very intelligent said "Sara you know it all. She is a good actor." He complemented me.

"This is the first time he has said that to me ." I said to the whole media in happiness.

"What's happening, something like this was asked to you during 'Pati Patni Aur Woh" the reporters asked .

"Is this 'Love Aaj Kal'," i  joked.

And Kartik shifted telling see so many sartik fans are here and there are here for a reason and I added how I feel about sartik.

I am just great full that they love us so much before even seeing us in a movie.

Then we took many pictures and left the event.

Authors note :
I know this s not good
Let's avoid this chapter anyways do comment your fav moments and the moments I missed in the story .

I am feeling I am losing the writing part , do  leave your honest comments