44

Sara pov:

I went early to the airport as I don't want to make Kartik tensed any more than he was. I am not sure he slept well. The paparazzi were there, I know we could not avoid them.

I opened my Instagram as I was waiting for him to see this posts telling that Kartik is bailing on the event so he could honour a date with me.

It was good to read but I am angry with media for creating their own story. Now I am sure they will follow us to the hospital.

I decided to wear my salwar kameez to be comfortable and also I am visiting a hospital so it was perfect choice.

I saw Kartik smiling and entering the car. He wanted to be happy for his fans.

We both smile and greeted each other. Then Kartik decided to be quiet.

I gave him space by not speaking or asking questions to him. Suddenly he surprised me by laying his head on my lap.

I thought he was sleepy and wanted to sleep but that thought changed when I felt something chill. Only then I realised that he is crying. I could not handle that he is crying and it really broke my heart.

I decided to wipe his tears and let him out all the emotions he is feeling.

After making sure he is not crying anymore I spoke "Driver just stop here, you  go have some tea or coffee."

Only then Kartik got up from my lap and decided to sit.

"Princess." He tried to  smile.

"Don't try to fake smile Kartik, your face is not cooperating." I said the truth.

"Okay I won't."

"Good. Listen Kartik ." I said taking his face in my hand.

"I don't know what ma said to you but they didn't inform you because no one had any idea what happened. They didn't wanted to trouble you when they were not sure. You very well know even your parents motto is family before work or anything. "  I  continued .

"But."

"They know you were in Thailand and you would rush here with a confused mind Kartik, that's the only reason. I am not lying to you as  I was there yesterday. " I said with a straight face.

"I have no idea what I would have done without you." he said hugging me.

"Kartik, have this juice and fruits. Only then we are meeting your dad."  I said pushing the bag to me.

"Sara..."

"Kartik... it's final..." i said with my eyebrows raised.

"Okay fine princess." He said drinking the juice and finishing the fruits.

I know paparazzi will be there or fans because of the news which has been spreading in the Internet. So I decided to leave Kartik in the hospital and leave."we are there, go meet them and call me once you are done."