37

Kartik Aaryan pov:

we decided to go for a small walk after dinner.

"How was the dinner ??"  I asked taking her hand in mine .

I don't know why but being away from paparazzi and India made us be more comfortable .

"It was amazing, your choices were as usual super." She said blushing.

Can't she stop killing me with her blushing.

"You are being modest. Just tell me the truth??" I asked raising his eyebrows.

"Kartik." She stopped and made me to turn so that i could see her.

"I am so happy, your presence is more than enough for me."

She never fails to express her true feelings. One thing which makes me like her more.

"Achaa Princess. I am happy that I made the correct decision by coming here ." I said loudly.

"Yeah plus no one knows us here and paparazzi free." I added when she was not replying.

"True."

"Do you know what happen in the set ?? Someone was leaking shooting pictures. It's too bad Kartik." She stopped to speak as she saw me laughing loudly.

"Why are you laughing?? It's not a joke." She said raising my eyebrow.

"My dear princess, no one was leaking anything , I called Varun bhai and said that no one should tell you  the news that I am coming to Bangkok. The paparazzi also spotted me you know,So I asked Varun bhai to make sure you don't use mobile and he did a great job."

"You both are crazy, I was really worried." She was giving her sad look.

"Awww don't worry princess, none of the pictures will be leaked."

"Shall we keep walking, my mom is waiting for us." She said after seeing her mom waiting for us.

The night with a video call to Ibrahim and my house.

The next day I decided to hang in the hotel and decide to choose  some places to visit. Sara went to shoot.

I got the maps and used the Internet and found all the places to visits. I decided to choose dinner in cruise today as Sara will be back only at evening, and it's perfect.

I heard someone knocking my door. As Sara will be late I opened without knowing who I was.

"Kartik, what did you do from the morning." She asked hugging me as soon as i opened the door.

I was shocked to see her early.

"Slept well, lunch with your mom and rest. That's it ." I replied causally.

"That's it. Cool."

"Where are we going today ??" She asked.

"I have planned something but what about your mom??" I asked.

"No worries Varun's mom is there to give her company."

"No no Sara, I am not leaving your mom alone. If she has any plan with Varun's mom then I am fine otherwise I am taking her with us."

She was blushing.

"Okay hero." She said doing a namastey pose.

"Mom , do you know where we are going ??" She asked when we were in the car.

"No idea." Her mom replied.

"You were with him all day and you didn't bother to ask him. Just ask him he may tell ??"