100

Kartik Aaryan pov :

"What have I done ??" I asked myself covering my face .

"Arrey , chill . " Sara said near me .

"No no no , it's not chill at all . I don't know what happened to me today ." I said feeling embarrassed and also worrying about the consequences.

"Babu , it's my dad and he is very chill so you don't need to worry at all . If something happens me and ibrahim will take care of it. Speaking of him I think he really should see this video now , let me send ." She said and starting using her phone to get the video from her team and send it to ibrahim.

It is good she is sending to ibrahim now , so I can ask his guidance before Saif sir and the world sees it .

"Sara can we go to my house today ??" I asked her.

"But I thought we will be going to mine ." She asked me and I also thought of going to her house but after how today event turned I really didn't wanna go .

" yes , but ." I was about to say some excuse but Sara cut me .

"No but and if's , we are going to my house." She said in a strict tone and no use in arguing back .

I stayed quiet the rest ride till we reached her house. She was busy using her phone . When we went to the house I could the door open which meant Sara have texted her mom when we were downstairs.

Once we were inside the house Amrita ji came to greet me and as I was embarrassed I decided to hid back of Sara , it didn't do any good because of our height difference still I tried my level best .

"Kartik, what happened to you ??" Amrita ji was asking as it was very new to her as I didn't speak .

"Mom it's a big story , let's go to ibrahim room and have a chat over hot cocoa." Sara said  and pulled me to ibrahim room .

Amrita ji  went to get hot cocoa and joined us by the time we refreshed.

"Okay tell me what happened??" Amrita ji  asked placing the cups.

I suddenly laid on Sara lap and hid my  face in her  lap .

"Now I am very curious seeing Kartik's reaction." Amrita ji asked Sara  .

"Okay where should I start ???" Sara was starting to tell the story correctly we got a call from ibrahim.

Sara attended the call and made ibrahim face time us.

"Kartik, this is so hilarious and I am waiting to see more like this ." He said hyping up .

I was still hiding my face on Sara lap .

"So some one please say me " Amrita ji asked .

"Mom let me tell you first , so today we went to Bollywood hungama and you know how Faridoon is a big Sartik fan ."

"Yes "Amrita ji replied.

"So Kartik said we have to act like we don't care each other or it would become a big news for Sartik fans . So I too said yes. While Kartik was giving extra care for his hair style I went to sit down on the couch . Me and my clumsiness made me hit the couch and I started shouting and Kartik lost all his cool and all the act he put up and came to check up on me .

After that the interview started

Authors note :

I checked Bollywood hungama again , and seems like the whole interview was lit so should I write the interview and or just leave it . And continue next