71

Sara pov :

Kartik and I are shooting in secret and it was so much of fun. We would be alone in the set when our shoot is over and speak about nothing and everything as if we are in a different world.

We  couldn't control our excitement so we decided to take picture with our Imtiaz sir and post now and then.

As the days was going fine I got a call from the star screen awards and they said I have been nominated for two awards and they want me there .

"Sir , no way I will be attending this , Kartik has already missed many award functions because of me. I could make someone collect my trophy sir and if Kartik attends he will hosting too so you should consider him." I said feeling disappointed.

"Do you think we are playing with you ??? It's our awards show and we know how to run our show and whom we call.... " the person spoke rudely to me.

"Sir... still my answer is a big nooo if Kartik is not invited then I am not coming." I said firmly.

"Don't you guys act like a married couple." The person said shocking me again.

"Sir please don't play games with me ." I said.

"Okay okay calm down , we called Kartik first and the first thing he asked was if Sara is winning a award and is there any condition that we both should not attend and he strongly said he also won't attend the show without you . So I was curious to see how you reacted and I got my answer.

But both of you are madly in love with each other and care about each other that you both guys didn't allow me to interact at all.

I want both of guys in my award show, I even spoke with Imtiaz . I don't care if he has ppaw or not I want some #sartik in my show." The person completed.

"Oh... wow . i don't know what to reply to that." I stammered in excitement.

"Just say yes." The person replied smiling.

"Yes yes 10000 times yes." I said ending the call and smiling.

I called Adrian " we have a award function and I want to look the best.." I said as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Ohh... Sara whats  with the excitement and who is the reason behind it." He asked me.

"Kartik and me are attending the same award function isn't it nice ??" I asked him.

"Yes, let's the game begin." He said grinning.

I have dance practice and even I was a doing a tribute to Kareena Kapoor Khan. My schedule was loaded but I wanted to give me full involvement there. Coolie no 1 songs and dancing with Varun helped me step up my game in dance and i feel it's kinda easy.

I came to know Kartik also performs and shahid and Ayushmann will be hosting the show. I didn't mind it much as Kartik and I are going to be performing.

I know I was very late for the award function. What can I do today I had shooting and was wearing a new model of dress so I just needed few minutes to get use to it.

When I was on the red carpet I saw Ranveer Singh posing for the pictures. When he saw me he welcomed me and I started to feel happy by seeing him after a very long time.

The paparazzi has requested us to do a dance and we did. As usual Ranveer has forgotten the steps and was doing it wrong and was complaining that I am wrong so I corrected him which is a very difficult process.

"I am sure Kartik will be so stunned to see you like this." He said while kissing my cheeks.

"Ranveer." I dragged his name.