2

Sara pov:

"Sir we are back " Kartik informed everyone.

"I thought you guys vanished" the director joked.

"Sorry for the inconvenience sir, I am ready now." I said .

"You know the scene , get into your position and action." the director's excitement was clearly visible in his voice.

I took my own time getting into my position. I imagined that me and Kartik are dating and it's a Sunday evening , I am meeting him after a very long time. I just want to lay on his shoulder which is my favourite place to sleep. So I did that exactly and embraced the moment that I am with him.

I have no idea what Kartik did. I just closed my eyes and capturing this moment .

"Wow excellent guys. " the photographer's voice made me move from my position.

"Okay shall we go to the next pose." the direction came near us and started to explain.

The next two shots were pretty much the same. We had to only change the tees and the hair style as all the shots were close up.

For the second shot, I had my hair free and Kartik had a cap. We both were twinning in white tees. He was sitting in front of me and I am resting my face in his back. I am giving a full smile and he has to smile without his mouth open.

And the third shot was , I had my front half of the hair up with a clip and Kartik has to give his natural charm  in causals. We both are sitting in a sofa, I am laughing and he sitting next to me  and leaning his face on my shoulder.

Once all the three shots were done, the people around there were clapping and congratulating us for the good photoshoot.

"Sara and Kartik I will meet you guys after one hour, I guess the picture will be done by that and just have some lunch and come. We may have a big day ahead of ourselves."

"Sure" we both said in unison and went to change our clothes.

When I was about to open my car door I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me turn back.

"Let's have lunch together." Kartik said.

"Only if you are ready to eat salads and vegetables. I already brought them from home." I said feeling guilty by not giving him company.

"It's okay. I heard  there is a small garden at the back we shall go there."

"What will you eat ??"

"I will order something just come Sara ."

"Don't hurry Kartik. Let me take my bag and come"

Kartik found a perfect spot to sit. "Do you like panner??" Was the first thing he asked as I opened my box.

"Yes, but why ??"

"I am ordering some panner dishes like tikka and manchurian ."

"Kartik..." I said raising my eyebrows.

"Even I want to maintain my figure so don't worry you are actually helping me." he said with a charming smile which makes me love him more.

My salad was over by the time his phone rang indicating that his food arrived. When he went to get the food I took my phone and started messaging my brother.

To ibrahim:

You don't believe what happened today. Imtiaz is doing love aaj kal 2 and guess who is the heroine. It's me and Kartik Aaryan. I am in cloud nine . I will tell you more when I reach home and don't say anything to mom. I will speak with her directly.
                    ~sara

"Let's eat while it's hot ." Kartik said carrying the food.

"Thanks. "

"For what ??"

"For everything , if you had not consoled me I could have lost this project and would have felt bad forever."

" I know how much you would have felt bad if you have lost this opportunity on working in this movie. It's one of your father's best movies and I know he would be proud that you are acting in part 2."

"You really know how to speak the right words." I said nudging him.

"What can I say, I am a gentleman."

"Do you think we will get the role ??" I asked him .

"99.9%  sure, I guess. Just relax we will know soon".

Thus I forgot the whole world around me and started speaking about random things to kartik.

"Sara , say Aaaaaa" I too did aaaaa as per Kartik instruction only to see panner tikka in my mouth.

"You stopped eating a while ago , what shall I do " Kartik said before me trying to understand what he did.

"Sorry , come on let's finish these."

Even though I was happy , there was a small voice in my head saying sara be normal or things can go really nasty.

"Sir, you are wanted back in the office" a guy came to remind us. When I checked my watch it was more than the given break. Time sure fly when I am with Kartik.

"I guess ,I have to make sure to stick with you guys always other wise you will fly to some land " the director joked.

"Here take a look at these " he gave the printed copy of the three pics when were didn't give any reply for his joke.

"Wow, it's so nice and all we needed was a causal home wear and a sofa. But the picture speaks." I said admiring us in the picture.

"You can have those pics" director said as if reading my mind.

"Okay if you are ready shall we go into the story."

"That's why we are waiting" Kartik said.

We heard the story as a whole plot not scene by scene. Director thinks it is better when we do in the sets directly and improvise. Couldn't this day become any better.

"One more thing guys, before I tell you to announce publicly this matter should not fall into paparazzi and I guess saif will be happy to hear."

"I guess you will be expecting a call from him" I said and we bid our goodbye.

"Once again Thanks Kartik."

"Come here " he said hugging me. "looking forward to work with you princess."

"What's with princess Kartik, you can call me sara."

"Media address you as princess and your brother as prince even taimur is called as nawab so what's wrong in me calling you princess. Moreover I like calling you princess it suits you." He said with his dashing smile.

"Thank you , hero. Bye " I said rushing to my car to make sure I don't do anything stupid which will spoil this friendship.

Story by Sanjana Suresh