24

Sara pov:

"Sara wake up." I heard my brother's voice but decided to ignore it as I was sleepy.

"Sara, Kartik called you twice." He kept on disturbing me.

After few minutes he spoke "Kartik is on the line if you don't speak now he will be busy for the whole day." He shouted in my ears.

I still didn't wake up as I know he will be using Kartik name to wake me up.

"Princess." I heard Kartik voice but still decided not to wake up.

"Sara, you there?? " I again heard Kartik voice . Only then I realised that he is in the phone for real.

I woke up immediately to see my brother holding the phone as it was in loudspeaker mode.

"Hey Kartik, good morning." I greeted him without wasting any time.

"Sara ,oh my god you slept for straight 14 hours. You were not kidding when you said you had all the time in the world for sleeping."

I gave my embarrassment smile even though I know that he could not seen me.

"That's why Kartik you should always believe me." I said blushing and only then I noticed that my brother was still sitting in my bed holding the phone.

I got the phone from him and pushed him from the bed. He gave a loud cry when he fell down.

"What was it?? " Kartik asked.

"Just Ibrahim falling from the bed, nothing fancy." I said removing the loudspeaker option.

"I pity your brother." He said.

"No no don't feel sorry for him at all. Kartik I heard you called me twice."

"No I didn't call you at all. I just messaged Ibrahim asking did you sleep well and when he said it's been straight 14 hours since you slept I called him without believing a word he said."

"Wait let me guess. So he said he is going to wake me up and you can listen it." I spoke the rest because Ibrahim has done it before.

"No you are wrong. It was better than that he face timed me." Karthi was smiling.

"Oh my god you didn't watch it." I asked in embarrassment of not knowing how I looked when Ibrahim came to wake me up.

"Trust me the face time made my day." He couldn't stop his laugh and even Ibrahim was laughing lying in the floor by listening to my conversation with Kartik.

"But when I woke up it was a normal call." I was really confused.

"You do remember the 5 minutes gap ?? I told Ibrahim to do a normal call so you would not be embarrassed.

"Huh my hero, it's so nice of you ." I blushed.

" Dont blush so much I recorded the face time and I am sure I am planning to delete it any time soon."  Kartik teased me.

"How did I end up like this ??" I asked Kartik giving my angry glares to Ibrahim.

"Your brother is amazing. I wish he stays with you all the time. It's fun."

"Not going to happen." I was shouting now thinking of the scenario.

"The face time really made my day and talking to you was amazing but I have work now, so shall I leave now." Kartik asked.

"Sure Kartik, I will make sure Ibrahim doesn't disturb you." I said ending the call.

"Ibrahim, not so cool." I said with a straight face.

"You said I want to bond with Kartik and this is my way of bonding." He said sitting on the bed and hugging me.

For the next few days Ibrahim and Kartik bonding went to a higher level. They were always In face time teasing me or Kartik will end up getting a very funny video of me. I happy to see the new friendship of Ibrahim and Kartik.

"Thanks for being the best brother." I kissed Ibrahim in the cheeks.

"Why suddenly??"

"Should there be a reason ??" I used my puppy dog face.

"No." He said with a grin which made me to cuddle him more.

"Sara you have been offered to debut on the Ramp at India Couture Week,by Falguni Shane Peacock." My mom waited to speak till our sister and brother moment ended.

"That is amazing." Ibrahim cheered.

"Yes mom i am surely going to use this opportunity." I said feeling excited.

"I want you there with me Ibrahim." This is totally different from interviews and movie and I wanted it to be perfect.

"Sure if that's what you need."

"I am happy that you are not in London on my big day." I said hugging him again.

"Isn't it good to watch rather than you fighting." My mom said taking a video of us.

"Ma, why you have to mention it now he will start fighting with me." I pouted.

"I won't Sara, trust me." He said kissing me in the cheeks.

"Let's see till my debut you won't do anything."

"I promise." Ibrahim said.

"Just please don't anyway I want it to be surprise ."

"Okay I won't tell Kartik." Ibrahim hushed in my ears so that my mom won't heart it.

"Shhh."

I started to practice my special walk for the ramp, I decided to do my adab as many people said it's cute. And I also included Namaste. They helped me with a new pose which I loved. Through out the dress fitting and rehearsal I felt I am missing something.

I was checking Instagram when I found pictures of Kartik.

'Wouldn't it be nice if Kartik is there to support you.' My inner voice spoke to me.

'But Kartik is working for his new and wouldn't be it too much asking him.' I spoke back to my inner voice.

'You will never know until you ask.' The inner voice replied me.

I decided to get over with my rehearsal make up and fitting two days before and go Lucknow to meet Kartik.

Once I told my plan to others, all were so supportive.

"Ibrahim you go directly go to Delhi and stay in our Pataudi house. I will join you after meeting Kartik." I said leaving to Lucknow in a hurry.

"And don't mention it to Kartik, I wanted it to be a surprise." I gave him a good bye hug and left.