58

Sara pov:

"Why are we here , Kartik. I thought we are going for a long drive." I asked when he took me to the bench where we became friends.

"Yes, we were but someone was silent for the whole drive so I decided to have a chit chat."

"I don't feel like talking........" I said as I don't want to bring any sad memories.

"Come on princess for me..." she said pulling me to the bench.

He made us sit face to face and he removed my cap. I had my hair in high pony still Kartik started pushing my hair back.

"Kartik my hair is up and I was wearing a cap so I guess there is no hair in the front for you to push back........" I saw Kartik smirking." Wait Wait Wait.... isn't this a scene from your song dhuniyaa." I said beating him friendly in the hand.

" I said beating him friendly in the hand

"What can I say I am romantic at heart." He was still grinning.

"It's not being romantic at heart, it's just copying." I said laughing.

"Anyways you laughed that is what I want." He said kissing my cheeks.

"Princess, don't ever be sad, it's really hurting me and you have no idea how much I miss you and your good morning, good night, hello. I can keep going on and on but overall I miss you very badly." He said resting his face on my cheek.

"Sorry Kartik..." I said pulling him to look my eyes.

"Why are you sorry Babu..." He asked.

"You remember first coolie no 1 set was on fire and then you surprised me in my dance class and after two days you said we are breaking up publicly... what am I suppose to think Kartik. I thought you surprised me in the dance class as a farewell to our relationship ."

"Oh..... Sara, did you think that surprise was for the breakup, no wonder you accepted what Sanchita and my PPAW Director and producers.

Baby that surprise and people calling me sartik sir is which what led to this problem.

And for the set I called you to ask how are you feeling, whether you were there when that incident happened but you were not answering your phone and I called Varun and he said he will take care of you.

I didn't know you will mix these incidents." Kartik spoke.

"No Kartik it's just everything was falling apart." I said hugging him.

"Baby nothing is falling apart. I am there and coolie no 1 is happening. Remember you signed two films and there was a problem which movie to be launched first but it was fine both the movie were a hit for you , same like that these issue will be solved as the time goes." He replied hugging me back.

"But I want you to understand something." He released the hug and made me face him. He then took his phone and opened Instagram.

"Come here "he gestured me to sit near him."this is when you arrived with Varun for soty 2 movie screening. Read the comments Sara." He said passing the phone to me.