19

Sara pov:

Himachal was amazing and Kartik added more colour to the place. I have no idea whether it's the place or climate , but I got to see an different Kartik.

I was wearing grey track suit and red cap, and Kartik was wore denims and a maroon T-shirt with a cap.

"Shall we go trekking." Director asked when we only had night schedule.

"That's what we have been waiting for." Kartik said.

"Chalo people, don't waste time." I said by pulling Kartik with me.

"Sara, are you confident that you can walk alone it's so steep." He asked me when we were in halfway of our trail path.

"Yeah, I can Kartik and even I fall you are there to catch me" I said with a wink.

"Achaa, I am scared can you hold my hand." He said offering his hand for me to hold.

"Only one people can walk Kartik, so be confident and walk." I said knowing what he was trying to do.

My sweet hero.

We finally reached our destination and decided to sit down. We didn't mind that our clothes was dirty.

Sometimes even words doesn't needed to be exchanged but just being with him brings me happiness.

After enjoying the view in pure silence I decided to turn so I can speak with Kartik and he too decided to do the same thing.

So it looked like we turned at the same time and our coincidence movement made  us laugh.

The team members captured our cute little moments. As I said we didn't need any words to communicate.

This was our Himachal life. Work and when it's done it's trekking or tourist time to explore the nature.

"I don't look good with glasses." I said pouting by looking at recent pictures in Instagram.

"You look good Sara."

"No I am not and why do always say you like my way of dressing and even how I am. You are allowed to tell the truth also no one is going to question you."

"Do you think I lie ??" He asked with a straight face.

"No"

"Then what's the confusion in that." He replied and started checking his #poselikekartikaaryan posts. He just loves his fans and enjoys all the attention.

"Listen Sara, even people not from film background or take me. I will constantly worry what others think of me but you are just comfortable and you do what you love so just don't change it for others. You are something special princess." He spoke when I didn't reply.

"I am comfortable in the way I am it's just specs makes me goofy don't you think."

"Okay let's do something........" Kartik have a dramatic pause.

"Kartik......"

"I will wear specs for a whole day let's see how do I look and I shall try to be goofy like you."

"Why would you do that ??"

"Just for fun princess. Relax we are in Himachal." He said with his million dollar smile.

As Kartik said he wore glasses for a whole day.

"You look like a cute teddy bear." I said as he had beard.

"Sara stop teasing."

"Let's ask the people we meet."

"Let's see"

"You know we are going to meet many fans." I said teasing him.

"So"

"People are going to post it and we can read the comments and it would be fun." I flashed my childish smile.

"Why do I end up like this."

"No idea hero, let's see."

The next day morning Kartik woke up before me and was having tea in the lawn area of the hotel.

"Morning hero."

"....." he didn't reply me as he is upset with me.

We read the comments yesterday and I won because many comments he looked so cute like a teddy bear.

"What happened to my cute teddy bear" I asked pinching his cheeks.

"I don't look like a teddy bear, I am handsome." He said pouting.

"Yeah a very handsome and dashing teddy bear." I said cuddling him to rest my face in his shoulders.

"Morning. What are the love birds doing ??" Director sir asked.

"Sir......" we both said in unison.

"Okay so what are you doing??" He asked again.

"Just telling how kartik is so cute like a teddy bear with specs  and beard." I replied immediately.

"Yeah such a cute teddy bear." Director decided to join me in teasing Kartik.

"Sir this is not fair." Kartik pouted.

I guess today is Pout day because Kartik is pouting lot.

"Sir such a beautiful picture can I capture it." A member from our team asked.

"Sure, first take a picture of them." Director sir pointed him towards us.

We decided not to change positions. Kartik was having his cup of tea and I was resting on his shoulder and holding his arm.

Then we asked Imtiaz sir to join. We took many fake candids.

How will it feel like working when I have my dream guy with me and a wonderful team who loves adventure. Couldn't be more thankful for love aaj kal team and Imtiaz Ali sir.