54

Kartik Aaryan pov:

I didn't know Sara would follow this very seriously. She didn't not call me nor send me a single text. Even I couldn't track her in paparazzi pages. It's like she was in foreign.

"Kartik can I come in ??" My mom asked me.

"Mom, whats this new habit of asking permission just come in." I replied.

"No beta, I want to ask you something. "

"Okay, ask me." I said once she sat near me.

"Why are you upset." She asked.

"Mom, I had dinner with you all and we  all chatted for a while. I am happy." I said with a smile.

"Don't try to fool me Kartik." My mom raised her voice.

"Okay it's just Sara is not attending my calls nor text. "

"But she called us and even checked your dad." My mom reply was a surprise for me.

"Really, when she did ??" I asked in confusion.

"Daily." My mom said casually.

"Why you didn't tell me about it??" I asked why no one has mentioned her name.

"I thought you guys will be on the phone 24*7 as you are not allowed to meet in public."

"No mom, even I thought the same. She is vey lowkey, I couldn't find her in paparazzi pages and she is not speaking to me."

"Shall I call her and you can speak  ??"

"No no Atleast she is in touch with you guys."

"I just hate to see you sad beta." My mother said.

"Mom, shall I ask you a question??" I asked.

"Ask me infinite number of questions I will still answer." My mom joked.

"Mom, let's say if I am marrying a girl whom I love you just accept her just like that or except some basic qualities.?? Be honest."

"Areeyyy, don't try to cheat your mother just give me a name or accept you want to know if it's Sara." My mom directly went to the point.

"Okay hypothetically I am saying I want to marry Sara ?? What will be your reaction ??" I asked.

"Okay okay  , first I will tell you a basic outline of what we expect. you know me and your dad are doctors, even your sister so we expect her to be graduated. She should respect us and become one of our own family members. She should be independent and be kind to all. She should love you like we do. If she is a doctor we will have more common interest areas to speak and may discuss work.

And now to your question....... Sara graduates from New York which is pretty great, she is pretty, she is very kind and she considers our family as her own, I love the way she calls us ma and pa. I guess we can speak about movies as we speak with you. Sara likes you most. So I guess yeah except ordinary family and doctor she is perfect." My mom reply made me smile. My princess is always perfect.

"Mom do you think I hurt her ??"

"I don't know to answer that question Kartik. I really don't have the answer you want beta." My mom repeated it twice.

"Even Amrita mam  said the same."

"Just give her time Kartik, you will understand the reason behind her silence."

"No mom the problem is I clearly understand why she is doing this, this wanted us to attend the same party and functions."

"Aww isn't that sweet, you both love each other so much in your own ways, isn't that a good thing." My mom asked me.

"Just the issue mom, our unconditional love is the enemy in our story." I said thinking we are ready to do anything for each other.

"A little bit of distance increases your love and you will understand how much they mean to you." My mom said.

"Mom you are correct. I miss her cheerful greetings, just seeing how she wakes up by hearing my name, how she pulls my cheeks and how much I enjoy laying on her lap, hugging her, her blush.

Mom you don't believe how much Sara can blush .

The way she reads me after you of course. How when someone uses Sara I will blush it was amazing mom." I kept on going.

"Wow Kartik , I didn't know you like her this much. No wonder she was so upset."

"Maybe I taken it for granted, I only understand how much her small gestures means to me."

"She is not angry with you , she wants everyone to think that you guys are broken up and you both can attend any functions equally. So do something nice and make her happy." My mom said.

"Mom, is that you telling me to do something like this" I asked in confusion.

"Yes, it's Sara. I want her to be happy. In phone she sounds very good but I want to know how she is really feeling."

"Wow she really created a very big impact on you guys also." I said feeling proud of my princess.

"Of course Kartik she is like my own beti."

"She is princess mom, my princess, only mine." I said it out loud.

"I didn't know Kartik." My mom teased me as if she was jealous.

"Mom come on you are my world my everything and she is my princess, both are different." I said kissing her.

"Just kidding beta." She said kissing me back.

"Love you more mom.... I am feeling good after this conversation."

"I am also relieved that my little boy is sharing with me everything." My mom said.

"Shall I join in ??" My dad asked coming into my room.

"Yes" I replied.

"What's happening??" He asked once he sat near my mom.

" Kartik was just asking if Sara fits all the  qualities we expect in kartik's future wife." My mom said casually.

"Achhaaa..... I didn't know Kartik was dating Sara." My dad joked.

"Dad.........."

"Jokes apart but she is such a good child." My dad said.

"Okay okay shall we go to sleep , just now we ended Sara conversation and if you start again it would go till tomorrow. Come on I will tell you what happened." My mom said pulling my dad out of my room.