75

Kartik Aaryan pov :

Today is the final wrap for dostana and I was enjoying my Christmas when I got a call from Ibrahim.

"Hey, Ibrahim what's up ??" I asked him.

"Hey, this is kamya ." Sara friend spoke.

I couldn't meet kamya during kids choice awards as Sara left with Varun.

"Hey tell me ." I said in an friendly tone.

"Sara, is not feeling good. She is not willing to go her dads Christmas party." Kamya said shocking me as it's her favourite time of the year and she never misses it.

"Does she have a cold ?? What happened ?? " I asked .

"That's the problem Kartik she hasn't come out of her room. So I didn't have any other options to call you." She made me worry more about Sara.

"Okay I will be there." I said ending the call.

"Mom, I am going to Sara house and dont stay up till I come as I have a party to attend." I informed my mom and left the house.

I went to Sara house and I saw everyone was ready with their Christmas dress. Everyone in Sara house pointed to her room which confused me more, still I decided to go and check on her.

I went to her room and saw an empty room and when I went to her closet I heard her voice . "Kartik close your eyes... you better close or I will be angry." She said.

"Okay, as you wish." I said closing my eyes.

I heard the heels 👠 click as Sara took each step towards me. Finally the sound stopped indicating that she is near me and she wearing my favourite scent didn't help the situation

"Can I open my eyes madam ..." I asked her .

"Yes you can..." she said shocking me by giving me the yes answer as soon as I asked.

"Ooooooooo........." was all I could tell.

"How do I look..... " she asked turning around and posing in different style.

"Stunning..... breathtaking...."I said.

"Ty...." she gave her baby dance.

I pulled her close to me which make her lose her confidence " a little bird said me you are not feeling good, so I rushed and came to see but you look normal ." I asked her.

"Don't I look hot , that's what kamya would have mentioned." Sara said like an innocent child.

"Wow Sara , it's a very old joke."

"Chill, Chill Kartik. We are having a photo shoot even kamya was there so I thought why don't I call you also..... so that you shouldn't be pissed when you see at paparazzi pages and complain when ever I wear a dress I don't take a picture with you.

And for the not feeling well part .... is because you always again complain we don't prank you nor tease you so yeah consider this as a prank...." I said to him.

"Princess do you know any idea of what you are getting into." I asked her with a mischievous grin.

"No.... not really ...." she said with a pout.

"Don't act so innocent baby doll." I said hugging her.

"I have told my team to get few matching clothes for you .... so if you are ready we can start the photo shoot."

"Okay, I am ready... but don't tell me this is what you are wearing to jackky birthday party." I said her in a serious tone.

"Yes, Kartik.... I am coming straight from my dads Christmas party."

"Oh no..... " I said.

"What happened ??" She asked me.

"Nothing Sara....." I said thinking I should ask Varun to keep a eye on Sara .

After taking the pictures with everyone I pulled Sara to her room.

"Hey thanks for inviting me, I had so much fun with Ibrahim and your mom." I said.

"It's okay Kartik, even I am so happy that you were here."

"I am feeling horrible Sara, especially with my mom." I said.

"Oh no Kartik, don't worry I spoke to mom before kamya called you ... she knows the plan and she was okay with it." I heard her say.

"Nooo, I was not speaking about it. I am speaking about my new year holidays, it seems like I can't take my parents to Maldives trip, you remember even the newspaper said I am taking a trip to Maldives. I have meetings and I don't want to miss them." I said not knowing what to do.

"Don't worry Kartik, we will figure something out. MA understand how hard you work and they will be proud of you." She said to comfort me but it is not working.

"It's not working Sara, I am feeling guilty. I just came to know this yesterday and I haven't told my parents yet." I said.

"Is it okay if I take them with my family ... I just want a yes or no answer Kartik."

"I didn't get you Sara." I asked her to repeat the question.

"Will it make you happy , if I take MA and pa with me to Maldives, but my mom and Ibrahim will also come." She repeated again.

"Can you elaborate...." i just couldn't believe what she said.

"My favourite idiot, I was planning for a new year trip with mom and Ibrahim but we didn't plan a destination so if you want I can take them with me , I would love to be with ur parents but all I am saying is that I can abandon my family so they will also be there .

In simply words I am telling me,Ibrahim , my mom, your mom and dad can go to Maldives." Her last like made me smile as she was explaining it like she is making a child to understand.

"I wouldn't expect more, why are you like this Sara..." I said.

"Like what ...???" She challenged me to say.

"Like a real life princess........"

"Haha, they are my MA and pa." She replied.

"But I don't think they will be okay with the idea." I said thinking how my parents haven't gone with any other families to a trip.

"I will speak to them tomorrow morning before I leave to Kerala with kamya. Just leave it to me go handle the things smoothly and don't feel guilty." She said pinching my cheeks.

"I just want them to be comfortable and happy , I could send them alone but I will be constantly happy worrying if they are alone in a different country ." I said to Sara.

"I understand Kartik, even I would have not allowed MA and pa go to alone until they plan for a trip."

These small things.... which she does to my family makes me fall for her .... how I wish I could marry her..... if only we are not in the cinema industry..... but then I would have not gotten the opportunity to meet an Amazing princess.