27

Sara pov:

Next day I woke up feeling nervous but Kartik and Ibrahim made a great job in making me stable.

I choose my white salwar with pink scarf.

Kartik opted for a black leather jacket and blue ripped jeans to complete his casual yet stylish look, Ibrahim wore a black coloured hoodie and black trousers with white stripes.

Boys and their love for black. Don't even make me start.

Once we reached the place I left them both and went to join the backstage for my hair and makeup. I am sure media will be more interested Why Kartik is here .

I am walking the ramp for Falguni Shane Peacock and in an outfit from their latest collection, Bonjour Amer. The collection is inspired by the magnanimous Fort Amer, situated in the Pink City of Jaipur.

I was wearing an ivory-coloured trailing lehenga with a buckle, densely embroidered with resham threads and embellished with sequins, and a matching full-sleeve blouse.For my makeup I completed my look with glossy makeup and beachy waves for hair.

We were very sure and certain about my dress and makeup.I even asked Ibrahim opinion on my makeup yesterday but for the dress I decided to keep it a surprise.

As expected when I was on the stage I could see Ibrahim and Kartik was amazed by the way I looked. Their reaction gave me a new confidence the whole world was will like my first debut ramp walk.

I tried not to see them and be professional by posing for the camera and audience in the front.

I did exactly what I practiced. I was very keen on including my namaste and adab at the end.

After walking and posing I saw the other models joining me along with the designers.

"That you so much for choosing me." I said going to my normal mode.

"That was amazing, you totally rocked."Falguni said.

Followed by the ramp we had many interviews.

"How's your experience??" An interviewer asked.

''This is my first time on the ramp and I will be a liar if I say I was not nervous. The designers were lovely and have given me something lovely to wear. I was very comfortable and had a lot of fun here. Thank you Shane and Falguni for this wonderful experience. I feel very grateful. I am not nervous anymore," i said. 

"Sara is young, beautiful and peppy. She is the modern Indian bride"Falguni said.

"How was experience of the film Aaj Kal and working with Kartik Aaryan." The interviewer asked me.

" It was a blast. It was really amazing and a lot of fun. I already miss being on the sets. I hope you enjoy the film."

"Your favourite memory." The interviewer asked another question.

"Every day on the set was a fun memory. I really don't think I can pick one of them." I said remembering them.

Then I decided to add more.

"There were moments where I was like 'Oh! Am I actually working?', because the assistant director would come and say the shot is ready and I will be like 'Oh okay, we are on a job'. I used to laughingly say that 'I am paid to like sit behind Kartik Aaryan on a bike'. I mean any girl would like to do that."

Why are you wondering listening to my answer it's the truth.

"What is love??" Was the next question.

"Listen like it's very personal like not one can really express beyond a point, it should be felt." I said from my heart.

"Is you next movie about marriage??"

"No no my next movie is not about marriage so do watch it." I said wondering how people thought love aaj kal is about marriage.

"How do you balance your love and work life ??" The clever interviewer got me by surprise.

"I didn't have to ." I said with a grin.

"Work brought them together." She added to pull my legs.

"Let's put i didn't have to . I don't have to." I told.

I decided to end the interview because I was so tired and Kartik and Ibrahim were waiting for me patiently.