57

Kartik Aaryan pov:

She pulled me outside her room and I went to the kitchen to get the desserts.

I carried a big plate which contained Mithai, besan ke laddu, dark chocolate and ice creams.

"You are the best." Sara said Hugging me.

Amrita mam decided to join us by hearing Sara's voice.

"Kartik please tell her to be clean and tidy." Her mom said to me while eating the dessert.

"Mom, you are embarrassing me."

"Shh Sara, Finally I found a person to whom you will listen how can I leave this opportunity." Amrita mam said.

"Mom..." Sara pouted.

"Sara I know you are a very neat person." I said making her happy.

"Don't lie Kartik you know how lazy i am." She said using her puppy dog eyes.

"I know , here after you will change." I said smiling.

"Sara can you go to your room, I want to speak to Kartik alone." Mom said.

"No way....I am seeing him after a very long time." She replied with a possessive tone.

"Can we go for a long drive Amrita ?" I asked Amrita mam.

"Why not." Amrita mam replied.

"I am going to change super fast, make sure your chit chat is over by then." She ordered us leaving to her room.

"Listen here Kartik , I tried a lot to control her but I am failing miserably. She has never had a crush on any boy like you and after love aaj kal shoot she started loving you more,I have no idea what to do with her.

Sara has always listened to me and she knows what is good and bad. But this is the one issue which she is not listening to me.

Don't take me the wrong beta, you saw what happened when one movie created so much problem.

Okay you guys can move this phase but what about your other movies, does this problem won't arise.

You know her better than others and I guess I need not tell you anything but try not to hurt her. " mam completed her speech.

"Do you want me to break up with her ??" I asked in confusion.

"No beta, she would be crushed. Just make her understand. " she said.

"Come here, I loved your cooking and you are also like a son to me. I am happy to get to know you personally and from what Sara and Ibrahim says." She said Hugging me and she kissed me in the cheeks "it's for making Sara happy even though you had a hectic schedule."

"I won't disappoint you." I said.

"Kartik Shall we leave ??" I heard Sara voice.

" Sure " I said turning to her only to see her in gym clothes.

"What are you wearing ??" I asked her.

"Gym clothes  Kartik why ??"

"I know it's gym clothes but why now ??"

"Just felt like wearing it. Do you want me to change." She asked me.

"No Sara I don't want you to change but I thought you will be wearing some comfortable and baggy clothes."

"Okay just wait a sec." she said running back to her room.

"What's gotten into her Amrita ??" I asked Amrita mam.

"I really want Ibrahim to come here to have a chit chat with her. Phone doesn't work so let she do whatever she wants till that." Amrita man said feeling concerned.

"Taaa—daaaa." She came shouting and swirling around.

"It's so late Sara, keep your voice down and when did you  get this dress, I haven't seen this." Amrita mam asked to Sara.

"It's Kartik , he gave it to me on my birthday as one of the gift." She said.

"Oh yeah I remember." Amrita mam replied.

"Something is missing." I said.

"I know I know." She said taking the cap and placing it like me and she rocked my outfit.

"Wow, this is how I would have wore it." I said in shock.

"What can I say I am your no 1 fan." She blushed.

"Of course Babu you are............you are always first....my princess......" I said and went to kiss her forehead but stopped as Amrita mam was there.

"Where is my hot water...." Amrita mam asked the maid seeing how I hesitate to kiss and hug Sara.

"Shall we go out and speak the rest." I said pulling Sara to the car.

"It's my friends car so don't worry." I said to her when she was wondering whose car is it.

"I don't care about anything as long as is it with you."

"Hmm Shall we drive." I said staring the car.

We started driving.

"Speak something Babu." I asked her when she decided to sit quietly and watch the window.

"Hmmmmm....." was her reply.

I know if I keep on travelling it's not gonna work so I decided to go to a place where we could first solve this issue. So I changed my direction.

"Kartik why are changing the direction." She asked as I changed the direction.

"Just relax and wait." I said holding her hand.

She decided to hold my arm back and lie on my shoulder.

"Am I disturbing your driving." She asked.

"No not all...why do you ask ?? You can stay in this position."

"Areey, I am planning to lie on your shoulder and I just asked if I should move my head up or side so that you are comfortable to drive." She replied.

"Ohhhh, yeah just move your head a little bit up." I said and she did exactly what I said.

She was holding my hand very tightly that even she loses a little bit of grip I am going to run. It is really hurting me to see her like this.

"Kartik why are we here ??" Sara asked once I parked in the place where I thought of taking her.

"Just get down and come with me I will tell you everything." I said.

"Okay." She said getting down.

I guided her to the park with the bench.

"You remember princess, this is where we became friends and our journey started." I said hugging her from the back. Yes I took her to Imtiaz sir office.