34

Sara pov:

Everyone was silent when I arrived to the set today and people were gossiping in groups.

"Varun what is happening??" I asked in confusion.

"No mobile phones allowed in the sets Sara, that's why people are worried and gossiping."

"Why suddenly ??"

"Someone is sending the pictures from our shooting to paparazzi and earning money and we don't have any idea who is it so no cell phones." Varun said.

"Okay." I said handing my phone to Varun.

Shoot was hectic and fun at the same time. Acting with Varun is a dream come true for me in all levels.

"Sara, we have decided to launch the movie poster on your birthday. What do you think ??" David sir and Varun asked me after I was done shooting for the day.

"Wow sir it's amazing, but if there is any good day we can release the poster on that day itself." I said feeling it's such a great gesture for me.

"Sara come on yaar." Varun said.

"Yes, everyone in the movie are family and your birthday is perfect for releasing the trailer." David sir said firmly.

"I am really honoured sir. We can do as you wish." I said feeling so loved and honoured.

"Sara bye take care." Varun said after making sure I got into the car.

I was too tired to even open my phone on the way to the hotel.

I had a copy of my moms room so I wouldn't disturb her all the time when  I want to enter her room.

"Mom you won't believe the day I had and to top all of it there are releasing the poster on my birthday. Varun and his family are always full of surprises." I spoke without even knowing a presence of a stranger who was sitting opposite to my mom.

He was wearing a cap and a T-shirt and his back was visible to me.

"Oops, sorry I didn't know you had company mom." I apologised to my mom.

"Come here Sara, don't you want to know who has come to seen you ??" My mom spoke gesturing me to go near her.

"Kartik.......kartik.....Kartik.......kartik....Kartik.......kartik....." I started shouted when I saw it was none other than my hero.

He got up from the sofa by hearing me shouting his name.

"Control princess." He said blushing.

"Oh my god, Kartik." I said hugging him without even thinking that my mom was near me.

"Calm down Sara. Calm down and then we will speak." Kartik said patting my back for me to calm down.

After calming myself I used my I want to be alone look to my mother so that she can leave us alone.

"I have to make a phone call which I forgot so I will back, you guys catch up." My mom said leaving the room to us.

"Did you send your mother away so that we can talk privately." Kartik asked.

"Did you come all the way here to talk to my mother?? " I asked back.

"Huh very funny." He said.

"Kartik why did you travel and trouble yourself. You could have saved in Mumbai and taken rest." I said feeling guilty.

"To stay in Mumbai and not get to see your adorable reaction when you saw me." He said with a grin.

"You always know how to say the rights things." I said hugging him again.

"As I said before I am not telling the right things,  I am just telling the truth."

"I hope your mom is not worried." I said thinking of how ma would have felt when Kartik didn't rest well.

"I can go back any minute."

His words make me instantly feel sad.

"Don't you dare think of leaving me." I hugged him with force which made him loose his balance .

"You were the one who was keep on asking why did I come here, what would ma think. See if you are worried constantly I am leaving."

"Kartik..... shhhh" I kept a finger on his lips to stop him from talking.

"It's just I saw your video eating briyani and telling that you are mentally also ill, that's why I am so concerned about you."

"You silly princess, I may have been ill mentally won't you make me happy and smile all day.??" His words made be blush more red than the tomato.

I am shining brightly like a sun because of god words.

"Ofcourse ji... of course."

"Shall we call your mom in, I am not liking the idea of her standing out and spending with me made me like her more." He was so cute.

How can a person be so nicer and nicer as the days increase.

"Okay, Shall we go the dinner."

"Anything Princess."

With that I pulled Kartik out of the room and joined my mother. We three headed to the dinner.

"Sara you should try Thai food. When I was here last time I tried many amazing dishes and I want you also to try. Aunty you too should try." Kartik spoke.

"Sure why not, I am not a diet and I can enjoy any food." My mom teased.

"Mom, why do you always do this ??" I asked with a pout.

"Sara I know it's important to stay healthy and in shape but once we are in a new place we should try out everything." My mom said.

"Aunty is absolutely correct, trust me try all the dishes and we will go to gym together and I guarantee that you won't cross even .5 kgs from your current weight." Kartik said.

"Are you sure Kartik??"

"Do you believe me??"

" yeah of course . what a question is this ??"

"Then I am ordering." Kartik said finally and took incharge in ordering.

He was quick in ordering rice and other vegetarian items but when it came to meat he decided for us to choose and even asked the waiter for the restaurant finest.

How did I even get lucky to have him near me. Kartik why do you make me fall for you everyday harder and harder.

I wish we were not celebrities so that we could have spend more time together.

Just you me and the world.