30

Sara pov:

As Kartik promised he made all the arrangements. The hotel had a full security and no one knew I going to Lucknow.

I had taken the night flight so no one will guess me.

"Princess." Kartik said hugging me when I reached Lucknow.

"Kartik..Missed you." I said hugging him more tightly.

"What Shall we do princess." He asked me.

"Long drive." I said blushing thinking about our last long drive.

"Long drive it is but after you freshen up."

"Sure." I said.

We reached the hotel and I changed into tees and track pant. After having coffee we started our long drive. The driver was driving the car and I was sitting in the back with Kartik. I took his hand in mine and just leaned on his shoulders.

"Are you Okay Sara ??" Karthi asked.

"Just savouring this moment."

"Princess why do you need to savour this, I will always take you on a long drive." He said giving me his cute smile .

"Shh"

"Okay." Kartik said and removed my hand.

His action made me worried, but that changed the moment when he decided to lay his head on my lap.

"What are you looking at ??" I asked when Kartik was staring at me for a very long time.

"Just thinking why out of all the people in the world you like me??"

"There is no specific reason Kartik. As I said I started to like you from the moment I saw dil  chori song and it just keeps increasing every day. And after Knowing you it's really impossible not to like you." I said caressing his hair.

"Still." He wanted to tell something but stopped from speaking.

"I like your hair. It's so cute." I said playing with his hair.

"I like your eyes, like how they don't lie. They show what your true emotions are."

"I like your smile, your one smile can melt anyone's heart."

"I like the way you blush, it makes others to pinch your cheeks."

"I love your character, your roots to your family and your kindness."

"We should also include your abs and physic."

"Over all you are the perfect guy for any girl. Everyone Princess wish for a prince to sweep her by her feet and I just find those in you." I concluded by kissing his forehead.

For few minutes I decided to place my forehead on his and stay like that.

"Princess don't make emotional with your beautiful explanation." He was intervening our fingers.

"Just sleep Kartik you have shooting tomorrow."

"No way princess, I am going to spend every second I have with you."

"I don't have shooting tomorrow, so just sleep Kartik."

"Okay." He said trying to sleep.

Kartik looks even cuter when he is sleeping.

It was so late when he reached the hotel so I decided to go to my room so that Kartik can have his beauty sleep.

Next day Kartik left to work and that gave me plenty amount to sleep. It was so boring to be alone all the day so I decided to do some stalking.

I searched for Kartik Aaryan interviews and decided to watch all the interviews which I have not seen before.

Few replies of Kartik really made me sad. I decided to save those parts to get a clarity.

Kartik came to visit me in my room after his shoot was complete.

"What happened Princess?? " he asked when I was not cheerful.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Your face clearly shows that you are pissed off, and you are sad even when you saw me. So I guess you are mad at me." He reasoned.

Kartik and his mind reading techniques. He remembers every small details.

"Okay you guess I am angry at you." I said.

"Why ??"

"See for yourself." I said showing my phone.

He got it from me and started to play the first clip.

Interviewer: what was the one thing done by another person that really touched your heart ??

Kartik: I was in a relationship in which I always felt that my girlfriend was not expressive and was not romantic at all. But, when we broke up, she sent me a diary in which she had recorded even the tiniest moments along with receipts of things that we bought or tickets from films we saw together. All of it was attached to the diary that she sent me. It is one of the most romantic and yet a very sad moment in my life.

He changed to the next clip.

Interviewer: Kartik, last year, you had told us that you were in a steady relationship but now you're not. How difficult is it to deal with heartbreak?

Kartik:  It's extremely difficult to deal with it. But somewhere down the line, I have managed to transfer all my energy to work. The thought process has gone into putting things into constructive use. I want to be distracted because otherwise, I will start thinking.

He stopped with these two clips knowing why I was so pissed at him.

"Sara, we have not named our relationship and they are in the past why we have to speak about that??" He said without understanding why I was upset.

"I am not upset because you had girlfriends in the past, I am just worried we never speak about that. No need details still you have not told me a single thing about our life before Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety."

"Achaa. But princess why are you feeling sad because of that. Of course will tell you everything but not now. I am so tired I just want to spend time with you and make more memories." He said pinching my cheeks.

He was so tired still he wanted to make memories with me. That brought a smile to my face and I decided to let the conversation slide now.