93

Sara pov :

I woke up and saw that Kartik was sleeping peacefully. I got up from the bed carefully, making sure I didn't wake him up and went to the kitchen.

"Today me and Kartik are having breakfast in bed." I told  to  my cook .

As Kartik stays frequently in my new the cook new his favourite.

"No problem, sara I will place the tray outside the room." She replied.

I went back  to my room to see it was empty. Only then I remember we slept in ibrahim room .

"Huh, we are in ibrahim's room." I said running back to the kitchen.

As I didn't feel like sleeping again I hopped in the bed and was staring at Kartik.

' why do you love me so much Kartik ?? Am I really that special ?? Am I really a princess like you say ?? Do you think I deserve you .' I kept asking questions to myself.

"Baby , stop staring at me ,I couldn't sleep ." Kartik's voice disturbed my train of thoughts.

"Kartik, just sleep ." I said keeping a finger in my mouth. ( which also meant shh 🤫 )

"Then you stop staring at me and sleep too." He said.

"I am not sleepy ."

Kartik turned to his left side to avoid my stare and started sleeping .

Feeling bored I decided to take my phone and started txting.

"What are you doing ??" He asked turning back.

"Texting ." I said with a duh expression.

"Tell me ,what happened ??" He asked me getting the phone from my hand.

"I just want to wake up daily seeing your face and having this eye to eye conversation and one more thing ." I said running out to get the breakfast tray.

"Tada, breakfast in bed." I said pulling the tray inside.

"Sara , what's all this?? ." He asked me with a shocked reaction.

"It's not like we haven't ate in bed, I just miss our Himachal shooting ."

" princess, me too ." He said pulling me close and hugging me.

We both got freshen up and started eating.

"Sara don't worry till our movie release we can be together." Kartik said while eating .

"Are you sure  ??"

"Of course, I am . We will be promoting together." He said with utmost confidence.

"Babu, it's not ppaw promotion remember, it's opposite of that and haven't you check your WhatsApp ??"

He rushed to take his phone and see the messages.

His face dropped after seeing them."we go in separate ways." I teased him.

"Man ." He sighed.

"Come on , Kartik. We are going to be late ." I said feeding him .

We attended the Indian idol and enjoyed all the performance.

They planned a small game for us and it didn't involve anything major to be involved so we both enjoyed playing it.

And finally before we were leaving for our separate ways the paparazzi told us to pose and asked for new pose and they even told Kartik to lift me.

To avoid the scandal and unnecessary pressure I told Kartik can't lift me but Kartik being Kartik used the opportunity.

Our second song was also released and people were enjoying it more than shyaad. While me and Kartik had our separate interview.