67

Kartik Aaryan pov :

"If you are leaving tomorrow then I have a condition " I said when her explanation were valid but still it hurts that she won't be here on my birthday.

"What Kartik !!!!! my teddy bear tell me I will do ." She said with a blush.

"I don't want you to leave my side till your flight time." I said.

"Sure, see that is why I am here with a night back." She said with a smirk.

"You are seriously going to get your punishment. I am sleeping on your lap and I don't care if you sleep or not you are suppose to leave my side." I said with a serious face but she started to laugh.

"Is this your punishment seriously?? I would do this even if you don't ask me ." She said laughing.

As I said she was sitting in the bed and I was keeping my head on her lap and we were speaking some random topics.

"Sara I just remembered you never wore sarees when you were with me. I have seen you in all attire except this." I said.

"Yeah , what to do you didn't attend the Diwali party."

"I also hate how your bonding with Varun , Ranveer and Rohit sir . Yesterday I guess you had so much fun in Manish Paul set." I asked her.

"Yes Kartik I do have more videos and pictures will send you tomorrow." She said.

"Speak about the bond Sara don't avoid it." I was very adamant to know.

"Okay you want me to be honest so I will be honest then, you should feel bad once I complete. Ranveer is like a brother and Ben Rohit sir . And Varun is in love with his friend Natasha and they are going to marry even if Varun is not marrying Natasha there is alia. So if you want me to also share that bond with you you should be married or should be engaged . And the important thing is I wanted to date I just can't act like professional nor friends. So yeah it's impossible to share the bond I have with others as they are not the people whom I love." She stopped when she thought she is speaking more and blabbing everything.

After hearing this I had a plan. I excused myself and went to the cupboard to take a extra pillow and in the way I turned on my voice recorder in my phone without Sara knowledge and came back .

"Sara tell me a story I am kinda sleepy. So tell me about Rohit sir and Ranveer." I said.

And she without any problem started the story. Just like I planned I decided to act like I am sleeping. Sara took half an hour to confirm that I slept and she was being quiet for some time and started to speak " my sweet and cute teddy bear 🧸, how lucky I am to have you in my life. Most people would have avoided me when I said that I want to date on national television. You should have been avoiding to speak to me but it was totally you made me comfortable and feel like home when ever I am with you. Each day with you is amazing Kartik not each day also each minute is just pure bliss. Even if we don't end up together I will cherish these moments forever till in my life. I just love you so much Kartik and I have no idea why . I just don't like you alone but your family too."

I was waiting for her to make her next move. She just took my hands and kissed it. I was in a. Dilemma whether to reveal I was acting but after hearing that she will cherish these moments even if we don't end up together made me upset but still I decided to reveal.

"This is enough princess, this is what I wanted to know. That you will always be mine and only mine ." I said getting up and kissing her cheeks.

" I should have thought it was too good to be true that you slept." She said with a disappointing pout.

" Haha " I laughed and when she was hiding her face from blushing so much i decided to off the voice recorder and sat like nothing happened.

"I tried really hard not to sleep but now i am really sleepy for true so sorry ." I said.

"No problem sleep you idiot." She said brushing my hair so that i would sleep.

"Kartik Kartik wake up you donkey from somewhere." I woke up as my mom is the only person who calls me donkey when I makes a mistake.

"What mom ??" I asked.

"Why did you sleep on her lap and see how she is sleeping uncomfortably." My mom asked.

"It's her punishment of not calling me for these days and she is leaving to New York did she tell you that , she is not going to be there on my birthday mom so her punishment is not leaving me still she leaves." I replied.

"As I said you guys make us go mad." My mom said.

"Mom please let me sleep I am not going anywhere if someone calls tell them I am sick and I be back in form tomorrow. And you know how to speak." I said to my mom and dismissed her.

I saw Sara so sweetly sitting in the same position. I decided to make her lie down in the pillow and I slept in the other side.

After some time I saw someone making me keep my hand in a very hot saucer. I woke up in a shock.

"Good morning my hero." I saw Sara smiling .

"What is this Sara ?? This is how you wake me up ??" I asked her.

"Oyi, it's better than how you woke me up yesterday." She said with a grin.

"Okay okay we are equal now." I said.

"Come on we will have breakfast." She said leaving me alone with the coffee.

"Kartik as we missed you yesterday shall we play card games." My mom asked.

"Do you want to ask these things." I asked my mom.

"I will bring all the games which we have , it's a game day." My mom was acting like an teenager.