48

Kartik Aaryan pov:

Work was hectic for my princess and me. We had back to back photo shoot and a movie to complete.

I was constantly on the paparazzi pages when ever I get free time to check what Sara is doing.

She is a pure mystery. Huh I know you all have the same doubt. She is very close me and loves me more still she is a mystery which I cannot solve. May be that's the reason I am more attached to her?? Or her love towards me ??

One day she was posting a throwback picture and the next day a photo shoot, but when she decided to do a pose like me I really couldn't wait anymore. So I decided to call her at night.

"Hello...." she said in a sleepy voice.

"Princess, I have been calling you like 10 times." I whined.

"I was sleeping Kartik."

"Okay " I said not know whether to speak or let her sleep.

"Okay bye I am going to sleep." She said ending the call.

This was the first time my princess did something like this and it really hurt.

I just sat like that without knowing what to do next or really understand what had happened.

My thoughts were distributed by my ringtone.

"Hello, is this Kartik Aaryan ?? I am very big fan of you. I have watched all your movies you are amazing. I love your hair, your body and everything. Don't roam with any heroines or models ,  Ji  I am there for you. I will marry you and we will live happily ................................................." I heard from the other side.

Something like this kept on going which pissed me off.

"Who are you ?? How did you get my number ?? Don't waste your time?? If you call again I will change my number." I shouted and the only response I got was a laugh.

"I want to marry Ranbir Kapoor I don't want to date him. I want to date Kartik Aaryan." I could hear my princess voice.

"Princess, is it you ??" I asked to confirm.

"Yes, my hero. It's me."

"What is all this Sara ??" I pouted.

"You know I am a big prankster and without Ibrahim it's too boring, I wish he was here." Sara said.

"Mmmm.... very sweet of you to do pranks with me." I used sarcasm.

"Hey, Listen. Come to face time." She said ending the call.

"Hey I am back." I said once we were connected through face time.

"How are you ???" She asked me.

"Lucknow is fun." I said.

"Yes, saw all your activities." She said smiling so I couldn't understand what really she is thinking.

"Even I saw yours, come on yaar you are still a mystery to which I cannot solve." I said it casually .

"Haha good to know Kartik." She was blushing this time.

"Sara, what is really happening there ?? I saw you posting your old pics ?? " I said feeling concerned for my princess.