83

Kartik Aaryan pov:

I know it's been a day since they went to Maldives. The person who organised the trip kept on sending me messages and pictures and videos about my parents and Sara family. I was well informed still I missed my mom and dads voice. 

So I called them in the night, even though I may know I would disturb their sleep.

"Hey koki......" my mom said as she picked up my face time.

"Mom.... why are you doing this to me... can't you call and tell that you  landed .... you are sight seeing... enjoying the beach .... how the resort is..." I kept on blabbering .

"Where is dad ...???" I asked when my mom was smiling when I was worried about them.

Mom turned the camera to show Sara was making fun and dad was sitting with Ibrahim and Amrita. After that Sara pulled Ibrahim to dance and they were trying to pull my dad for dance.

"Mom.... dad is too much... when I called he would never dance see now he is dancing..." I said with a pout .

"Arreeyyy koki... you called him in front of media to dance so he didn't but here no one is there so he is happy and dancing. "My mom said.

"Mom... go you replaced me with Sara..." I said in a sad voice by really not being with them at that moment.

"Kartik..... no one is being replaced... it's just Sara being so nice to us and she is the most genuine person we have meet in the industry ... and she doing all this things is really great koki... I don't know what you are doing but not miss her." My mom said.

"I know mom ..." I said smiling how my princess found me and I am the most lucky person in the world.

We both were busy speaking about Sara that we didn't notice Sara getting the mobile from my mom.

"Kartik...MA was suppose to dance with me but you are disturbing it." She said in a funny manner.

"Sorry madam for not making my mom spend with you." I said laughing.

"Listen Kartik... I have arranged a big screen so we can all speak to you ... just have your laptop opened with Skype and I hope you were not angry with me I want MA and pa to enjoy the day instead of missing you that's why I asked the manager to give you all updates." Sara said.

"When have you been wrong, Sara... even I miss being with you guys and these videos and pictures updates are not helping it." I said.

"Okay this bonfire is closed within an hour so I will call you from the big screen." She said and was waiting for me to end the call.

"Okay can't wait to see you." I said ending the call.

"Ma come on ..." Sara pulled my mom and went to dancing.

As Sara said she was perfect on her timings. My family and Saras family were there. Ibrahim and Amrita spoke to me for few minutes and Amrita mam was asking me few questions about my meetings and were giving suggestions.

"Thank you Amrita ji for treating him like your own son." My mom said to her.

"No nooo... he is such an wonderful person how can I not treat him like his own son. So thanks to you for raising such an amazing person." Amrita said.

"No one treats me as their own son." Ibrahim joked.

Everyone laughed.

"Kartik, we better leave because are parents are worse. We thought they won't get along but see them always praising each other ... I can't take it Kartik." Sara said  and went to leave the room with Amrita ji and Ibrahim.