28

Kartik Aaryan pov:

"Kartik Bhai,help me. Sara is not getting out of her bed. " Ibrahim said rushing to the room in which I was sleeping.

"What?? Today is her big day." I said waking up.

"I have no idea what to do with her." He said with a sad face.

"Just relax Ibrahim. I will speak to her and it will be all fine." I said patting him.

"Princess" I called her.

"I am very nervous." He said hiding her face in the duvet.

I sat down on the bed and pulled the duvet from her face.

"You remember my ramp walk." I asked her even though knowing what her answer will be.

"Yes, I do."

"It was with Kareena, she has a long time experience in this field and to just walk with her was." I stopped ." Made me more nervous but I just overcame only not to miss an amazing opportunity. I am sure you also don't want to miss this."

"Yeah Kartik." She said stuffing her face in the pillow.

"Sara, look at me. I am here, Ibrahim is here. What else you need??" I asked her

"If you are not getting out of the bed I am leaving to Lucknow and don't even think I will be coming like this to support you in the future." I said knowing this will bring a reaction in her.

When I was about to get up  Sara  hugged me so tightly.

"Don't you dare try to leave me." She said with a straight voice.

I was thankful that she didn't cry nor go into a sad mood because that will totally ruin her big day.

"I am not leaving you anywhere and anytime soon. You are stuck with me princess, but first you have to enjoy your big day." I said caressing her cheeks.

"Do you think it will be perfect??." He asked looking me in the eye.

"That's why I am here to experience it." I gave my honest answer.

"Okay then let's go."

Sara pulled me with her to see Ibrahim. "Ibrahim." She didn't need to tell him anything and just hugged him.

Ibrahim suddenly lifted Sara which made me laugh and scared for her life as Ibrahim may drop her for fun.

"Okay okay now I am happy and scared for my life at the same time." Sara said.

"That's my sister."

After getting ready we decided to leave. Sara rushed out of the car as soon as we reached there. I am sure that she doesn't want us see her in the dress.

"Bhai, are you ready??"

"Stop calling me bhai Ibrahim it's making me feel old. And you are also a friend to me so Kartik is fine."

"But till Yesterday I called you bhai??"

"Yes till yesterday you were sara's brother so I didn't mind but after spending a day with you, I consider you as my friend. So you decided whether I want to be your friend or brother??"

"Kartik, are you ready ?? There are many reporters." He used my name telling that he wants us to be friend.

"Friends." I said hitting his shoulder with mine.

As he said reporters caught us. It was very difficult to escape. I know this is going to be the gossip of the month but it doesn't matter now. Being with Sara and supporting her was more important than anything.

Me and Ibrahim was given first row . We both sat together and was waiting impatiently for Sara to arrive.

There she arrived looking like a real princess.

Unlike the normal lehenga skirt, this one featured a puffy silhouette almost like a ball gown. It also bore a small train that added the extra bit of drama to the look. It was perfectly paired with full-sleeved blouse with soft padded shoulders. This  attire was enough to make my princess stand out and the glitter effect made her look so bright like a star.

Her makeup was simple and elegance. I love when she doesn't wear too much makeup and  try to bring her natural beauty.

Even though she showed us her makeup yesterday, the dress gave a unique look.

She started walking and when she was in our side she decided to see us with a smile. Ibrahim too nudged me to tease. I immediately went into my blushing mode.

Ibrahim was also so shocked to see Sara carrying herself in a more professional way.

"Is this the same Sara we encountered this morning.??"

"Even I am not sure." I replied thinking of the scene from this morning.

"I am so happy that she is enjoying her life and fulfilling her dream." Ibrahim spoke like a dad.

"Ibrahim chill you are just 18 years old, don't speak like you are 100 years old."

"Huh Okay."

After a long walk and posing in all angles she decided to finish it with a namastey and adab.

My girl not forgetting her namastey and she totally owned the ramp.

'My girl?? When did she become your girl??' My inner voice asked me but I decided to ignore it.

After that every other models joined along with the designers themselves.

Sara left her professional mode and turned to thank both the designers for giving her the opportunity. And I guess they too appreciate her.

I could see Falguni calling me to the stage. I tuned to Ibrahim to see if she was calling him. And we didn't know whether she is calling us alone or both of us and we decided not to go. It was Sara's big day and she was shining like the biggest star.

"She will do another namastey when she leaves." Ibrahim said.

As Ibrahim said when they are about to leave the stage Sara did an final namastey.

"Told you." Ibrahim nudged me.

"What's with Sara and namastey. It's like when someone says Sara it's namastey and her cute adab."

"But it's good to watch right. Let us also practice namastey." Ibrahim joked and we both 
wittily copying Sara's namaste pose and Having a blast.

Sara was suppose to give many interviews and we were waiting.

"Kartik I know you and Sara are not labelling your relationship but." Ibrahim.

"I won't hurt her trust me." I stopped him as this is what most of the people keep telling me.

"*laugh* *laugh*" Ibrahim was laughing which confused me.

"No Kartik, I was about to tell 'even you don't end up with Sara you will always be my friend and a family' so don't ever try to avoid me ."

"Thanks Ibrahim. But you are not worried that I would hurt her."

"She has a crush on you. So it's fine . It's okay if you don't have a crush on Sara or like her as she likes you."

I hugged him for understanding me and being a good company.