7

Kartik Aaryan pov:

We are in Delhi now, as we didn't have any work today I was super bored. Come on we have India gate and whatnot. I always wanted to tell the world that I am doing Imtiaz Ali movie as we cannot tell or post regarding that, I decided to post the pictures which my dad took earlier today when I got blessings from my mom.

*ting* sound indicated a message from Sara. I opened the notification to read her message.

Sara: Aren't you the perfect child

I smiled. Her messages sure bring a smile to my face.

Kartik: haha

I replied

Sara: just laugh and blush.....Kartik

What to do Sara, its just happening.i couldn't control it

Kartik: okay I won't laugh. Now tell me what are you planning to do .

Sara: No idea. Just room service and peaceful night.

What , it's our first movie together and she is gonna sit alone in a hotel room. So I decided to do something nice and then ended up in dinner.

Kartik: No way, come on let me take you out for dinner.

Sara: Are you sure ?? What if people sees ??

Why don't I think these small details before planning. But I don't want to cancel dinner date. Yes it's a date.so I decided to have in the hotel.

Kartik: Good point. The hotel we are staying has a party room, I am sure they will be willing to allow us to use for dinner tonight.

Sara: why do we have to trouble them??

They know they are not suppose to telling anybody about our stay so asking a separate place for dinner is just a piece of cake. It's a part of the safety deal.

Kartik: No talking princess. Just get ready, let me worry about other things.

Sara: I surrender * wink wink *

I called the front desk and told them about my plan. They were more than okay to set up my date. I even ordered all the dishes so Sara doesn't have to feel sad by choosing the menu.

I instructed the waiter to bring coffee first , because when media asked what's my answer for Sara's proposal I said I will have coffee with her.

We met exactly at 7:30 in the reception.

"Shall we go princess." I asked

"Sure" she blushed.

As I expected the waiter brought the coffee.

"We didn't order any coffee." She said politely to the waiter.

"I ordered, now let the poor man go" I spoke before the waiter can speak.

"What's happening Kartik ?? " she asked feeling confused.

"Do you really want me to tell you ?? Huh . Wait let me recall your memories." I have a dramatic pause and continued " I want to go out on a date with Kartik Aaryan.......Please send my address to him .....someone give my phone number to him." I teased her.

"Kartik Aaryan, Kartik aaryan , Kartik aaryan , Kartik aaryan, Kartik aaryan, Kartik aaryan, Kartik aaryan, Kartik aaryan," I kept continuing. "Sara do you remember who told all these things?? "

"Me"  she said looking sad which broke my heart.

"Hey princess, why are you sad?? " I asked

"I am not " She lied.

"It's clearly visible in your face that you are sad."

"Sara Ali Khan"  I used her full name.

When she couldn't even look me I decided to move the chair so I could sit near her.

"Look all I meant to say was, I loved the way you said that you wanted to go out on a date with me and hence now I want to start with a coffee." I said nudging me.

"Are you sure ?? because I feel bad." She asked looking so sad.

"One hundred percent sure , Princess" I gave her a side hug.

Finally I made my promise of having coffee with her. But I didn't expect to enjoy so much by having dinner with her.

"I really enjoyed this coffee date with you even though it also included dinner." She said hugging me. It would always be me who would initiate the hug.

"Anything to make you smile."

"Achhaaaaa"

"I really had a fun having this coffee date with you princess."

"Goodnight hero, see you tomorrow."

"Come on Sara , what's with hero ?? "

"If I call you back as Prince, it would be boring so hero. Which you are. Now stop with these questions and go to your room."

I thought going dates with Sara would be awkward, weird but I it just felt right.

First few days, we shot separately. We started to have breakfast,dinner together and hang out inside the hotel when ever we have free time.

When it was the time to shoot romantic scenes we both officially announced in our Instagram.

Through out the shooting I never felt like doing a job. We just had fun.

Story by Sanjana Suresh