99

Kartik pov :

We reached the destination in my green Mini Cooper with the hood open . More than fifty camera was clicking us . We decided to stand in the car seat as they asked for a new pose . Sara was enjoying which made me forget that I would get scolding from my mom for standing in the seat .

I saw sara trying to get down before so jumped from my seat to reach to the other end to open the door for me but sara bodyguard already did and also lend his hand for support .

I was glazing lasers from my eyes. Sara saw and smiled . We both posed and went inside and to explain why I was late I said me and sara were stuck in traffic and was spending quality time .

That night after changing into our normal clothes I txted sara " my house ."

"I was waiting for you to ask ." She replied back .

I smiled and picked her up from the vanity van and we both left in my car . Half way to my house she slept in my lap .

As it was very late I carried her to my house and made her lie in the guest room .

"What happened ." My mom came following me .

"Shh ." I said pulling her to my room .

"Today was so hectic mom , and I am not sure what I would have done without sara ."

"Kartik what happened??" She asked with a serious tone .

"Just asking if i was playboy , my dating life . No one bothered to ask how my acting has been improved from seeing the trailer ."

"Koki , we know how this industry works and that's why we were against it in the beginning and we are also still against it . But seeing all the work you have done so far and all the genuine fans you have I am happy you are following your dreams so try to avoid these unwanted things and be happy ." My mom said .

"Yeah , I agree mom still you should have seen sara today . She was literally arguing for me . Even with Rajeev she was about to burst but  I calmed her down . I wonder where she gets to courage to speak everything that comes to her mind freely ."

"That's my girl . " my mom said smiling and with a good night she left my room.

"Sara , wake up or we are going to be late for our interview today and someone may know you are in my house ." I said waking her up .

she woke up and said " let me get ready and met you in the dining hall ."

I smiled at her sleepy state and left the room. After she got ready she joined me in the dining hall and I handed her coffee.

"Kartik , do you think I have said something wrong yesterday ??" She asked me with a serious tone.

"As far as I know , I don't think so sara ."

"With Rajeev and zoom tv , I guess I spoke what ever I felt at that moment hope they don't get me into trouble  or make it a headline." She said .

" we can watch the video from our team and I guess love aaj kal would have reviewed and if it was to go really bad they would have done something or called you by now ." I said .

"Yeah yeah you are correct."

"Where is the bold girl I saw yesterday."

"Haha , that girl is still here but I don't want to be in the headlines other than for my work ."

As my plan to surprise her failed yesterday I thought of surprising her today . Today sara decided to be a bad chick .
She had a black top and her hair had pink extension. I was give a shirt and a blazer as I represent both era in the movie . I decided to wear a specs to make me look innocent. So in the end we both were like badass girl and a innocent guy .

Today was very fun as were playing " how well we know each other " , "quiz about each other ." Still trying to surprise sara felt a little bit tough . I guess maybe with my answers to the quiz I would have surprised her but other than nothing.

As usual the day was filled with sara's naughtiness , me winning the quiz round and sara stealing the gifts from me . Posing for the camera with balloons 🎈. Of course she gave me the ballon before I could give her.

Finally I lost all my hope of surprising her today and decided to do something later.

Authors note

Okay few of you told me to post atleast the half story , so here is it . Any ideas how to proceed further as I guess you would seen all the interviews on the day when sara  was having pink hair .