22

Sara pov:

My hero is always punctual and arrived a little early to the airport. Isn't he adorable??

"Ma and Ibrahim, I am going to hang with Kartik and will see you tomorrow." I said hugging them.

"Can't you go tomorrow after getting some rest ??" Mom asked

"No ma, he has Lucknow schedule today but he stayed back  because of me . So will spend time with him till he leaves."

"Just take care of your health and have fun." My mom accepted.

"Just don't have too much fun without me." Ibrahim said.

"Why don't you come ?? It would be fun."

"No way I am disturbing you guys on your date day. One day there will be a situation where we three will be together that time I will be there." He spoke like a future detective person.

"Whatever Ibrahim, don't disturb mom too much." I gave him a warning.

Being away from home really brought the attention seeking side of him.

I made sure they got into our car and joined Kartik. We stayed silent until we passed the crowd.

"Missed you Princess." Kartik said turning to me.

"Missed you too." I hugged him.

"Really, I don't think so. Your pictures from London says a different story." He started teasing me.

"Don't believe any stories just listen to your princess. " I pouted.

"Shall we work for love aaj kal 3"

"Kartik.... our movie is not released yet."

"Why not." He had a straight face which meant he was very serious.

"I too want to but we have to work other movies too. I will be working with Varun and you with Anaya."

"See you don't miss me you are so excited in working with Varun. You love him more than me."

"Don't ever tell that. I have already said Varun is the one actor with whom I dream to act. And you are...." I hesitated " you know who you are to me."

He went to silent mode.

"Kartik let us think about this tomorrow. Now tell me what have you planned for us."

"I decided to show you the life of Kartik Aaryan . What are my favourite places in Mumbai and my friends."

"Wow that's so cool ."

"First we are having dinner, then a meeting with my friends in a cafe and then a long drive."

"Like in Delhi ??" I asked feeling excited.

"Something like that but we are taking car as it's Mumbai."

"Kartik it's really a sweet idea. I am happy that you decided to stay back." I said pinching his cheeks.

He has lost its teddy bear look as he has to shave for his new movie.

"I miss the teddy bear look." I said examining his face.

"So you don't like me in this look, which is my original look."

"I love you in all the looks but teddy bear look make you chubby."

"I don't know if you are teasing so I am leaving this topic to slide."

As Kartik said he took me to his favourite restaurant in Mumbai and as usual he ordered everything for me.

Even during aaj kal  shooting he always take care of my health and diet and make sure I don't see even a single sweets or any dish which is high in Calories.

He still thinks I have no idea why there was not even a single food in the set which I will be finding difficulties to choose whether to eat or not. But the team members told me everything.

Why Kartik why are you doing everything to me. Taking care of me and making me comfortable from the first photo shoot of love aaj kal 2.

After dinner we decided to visit his favourite park. We decided to go for a walk.

"Come here" Kartik hold my hand and intervened our fingers.

I looked up him in confusion.

"To walk in the same pace. You were walking very slowly." He said reading my face expression.

"Okay." I didn't mind if he catches my hand.

For the whole walking period ,there were butterflies in my stomach as the time passed I could even experience a whole zoo in my stomach.

Why are making me falling for you so hard everyday?? Is it even possible to fall in love  infinity times for the same person.??

After the walk we went to meet his friends in a cafe having ice creams and milkshakes. They were all very friendly and teasing. What they didn't know was I am the queen of pranks.

I decided to do a big prank on all the people I met today.

As it was very late night we decided to take our long drive.

"You may leave now , I will drive the car." Kartik said to the driver.

"When I have to come sir." The driver asked handing out the keys.

"No need to come tomorrow , my driver will come to pick us backand make sure you take rest. Come on work only if ma calls." I said to the driver before Kartik tells something.

"But Sara I have to go to the airport." He asked in confusion.

"I am there to drop you." I said smiling.

"Why do you stress so much. Just take rest and I will manage."

"No..... you stayed back even picked me up from airport. So I am dropping you plus it gives me extra time to spend with you."

"Still."

"No reason. Lets airport pickup and drops will be our thing. Sara Kartik thing. "

"Okay princess as you wish." He smiled back.

"Take leave as mam said." Kartik informed the diver one last time to leave.

I am on a long drive in the beautiful night listening to evergreen songs with my knighting shining armour ( my hero). What more could be so perfect.